Over 35 baby bumps

Lovely bump Poppy! Glad she let you know she was there!

I think it's too early for my dog and cats to notice but if anything the momma cat is spending less time with me now. I'm interested to see if that changes as I had heard that animals can sense pregnancy.

Fallen Angel - It's not very common around here, we thought he was quite unique LOL! My DSS's fiance works as a vet asst and volunteers at the Humane Society so she sees tons of cats. Seems gingers actually aren't all that common around here, either that or they are never given up! (Would never give up mine that's for sure!) Love that you chased the wrong cat :haha:

Poppy, we lost a baby in July of last year, so I totally understand, but I've just had a feeling this one was going to be okay, and surprisingly to myself, have managed to listen to my heart and believe that - I thought I'd be a stress-monkey this time, but I haven't, I guess I've just had a feeling that's made me content - but it's fine and understandable to worry hon :hug: x

Go on Beachcomber, you know you want to!!! ;) We want to see your bump - even if it is all belly-button :)

I wanted my belly button to pop and wasn't sure if it was going to, but last night I leaned on my tummy just a tiny bit and my belly button popped right out, then when I took my hand off it went back to an insy - so it might still pop yet - I might post a pic of that later, as it really tickled me, I sat there doing "insy", "outsy", "insy", "outsy" for hours :rofl:

Sorry for your loss too :hugs: i was aweful first 12wks, but slowly relaxing and even more now i felt her in there.

Do you know what your having? looks girly bump to me :haha:

I think it's too early for my dog and cats to notice but if anything the momma cat is spending less time with me now. I'm interested to see if that changes as I had heard that animals can sense pregnancy.

Fallen Angel - It's not very common around here, we thought he was quite unique LOL! My DSS's fiance works as a vet asst and volunteers at the Humane Society so she sees tons of cats. Seems gingers actually aren't all that common around here, either that or they are never given up! (Would never give up mine that's for sure!) Love that you chased the wrong cat :haha:

I think my cats knew I was pregnant before I did! A couple of days before I got my :bfp: they literally started fighting to sit on my knee. They usually don't bother cause the dog gets jealous and sticks her nose in to nudge them off. Now when I have a lie down on the sofa at night (I'm always shattered), its not unusual for all 3 of them to be on top of me! They never use to share me, it was one at a time, now all 3 will tolerate being beside each other as long as they are squishing me! I don't think the dog is that bothered, she doesn't seem any different :) I have 2 tabbies and a black cat, love ginger ones but 3 is enough - I used to have 4 and it was literally a tribe!

Poppy, we lost a baby in July of last year, so I totally understand, but I've just had a feeling this one was going to be okay, and surprisingly to myself, have managed to listen to my heart and believe that - I thought I'd be a stress-monkey this time, but I haven't, I guess I've just had a feeling that's made me content - but it's fine and understandable to worry hon :hug: x

Go on Beachcomber, you know you want to!!! ;) We want to see your bump - even if it is all belly-button :)

I wanted my belly button to pop and wasn't sure if it was going to, but last night I leaned on my tummy just a tiny bit and my belly button popped right out, then when I took my hand off it went back to an insy - so it might still pop yet - I might post a pic of that later, as it really tickled me, I sat there doing "insy", "outsy", "insy", "outsy" for hours :rofl:

The belly button bit made me laugh! BTW from your pregnancy journal (was having a very quick nosey) I take it you are into your bikes? Do you have your own? If so did you ride after your bfp and do you plan to do so again?

Poppy, I don't know what I'm having no, we're keeping it a surprise :) It's a horrible thing to go through, but we get through it and I'm a great believer what doesn't break us makes us stronger. You will get some energy back around 13/14 weeks hon, the first trimester was really tiring for me and lots of others I've spoken too as well. Apparently 2nd tri your fab, then tiredness comes back in 3rd - I'm just entering 3rd, so hoping that's not true - too much to do :rofl:

Storm, the animals are so clever aren't they - they certainly sense things. No problems, re having a nosey in my journal - the more the merrier, come on over for a natter - kettles on ;) Be warned though, I can be a bit frank and open with info sometimes :blush: lol

Re. bikes, yes, I do have my own, I ride a Kawasaki Z1000 - love it :) I have ridden since getting my BFP but not much due to severe pelvic pain as I previously smashed my pelvis, it's making me struggle a bit through pregnancy. If it wasn't for that, yes, I would have ridden a lot more.

I do plan to ride after Banana's born, but for convenience, I'm going to be selling my bike and buying a trike that I can have a baby seat fitted to the rear and some roll-bars fabricated for added protection - no need to change the lifestyle completely when becoming parents, the priorities just have to change a bit. That way, between us, we'll have a bike and a trike and hubby and I can swap from time to time (dependant on how my pelvis is).

Do you ride yourself?

Poppy, I don't know what I'm having no, we're keeping it a surprise :) It's a horrible thing to go through, but we get through it and I'm a great believer what doesn't break us makes us stronger. You will get some energy back around 13/14 weeks hon, the first trimester was really tiring for me and lots of others I've spoken too as well. Apparently 2nd tri your fab, then tiredness comes back in 3rd - I'm just entering 3rd, so hoping that's not true - too much to do :rofl:

Storm, the animals are so clever aren't they - they certainly sense things. No problems, re having a nosey in my journal - the more the merrier, come on over for a natter - kettles on ;) Be warned though, I can be a bit frank and open with info sometimes :blush: lol

Re. bikes, yes, I do have my own, I ride a Kawasaki Z1000 - love it :) I have ridden since getting my BFP but not much due to severe pelvic pain as I previously smashed my pelvis, it's making me struggle a bit through pregnancy. If it wasn't for that, yes, I would have ridden a lot more.

I do plan to ride after Banana's born, but for convenience, I'm going to be selling my bike and buying a trike that I can have a baby seat fitted to the rear and some roll-bars fabricated for added protection - no need to change the lifestyle completely when becoming parents, the priorities just have to change a bit. That way, between us, we'll have a bike and a trike and hubby and I can swap from time to time (dependant on how my pelvis is).

Do you ride yourself?

Afternoon, yes I do - only a baby bike compared to yours mind you, a fazer 600. I haven't ridden since my bfp - but to be honest I've had too much MS to even think about it. :) Love the idea of the trike, that is such a good idea! I just need to get DH into bikes - he has his test and has done for years but never got a decent bike, I should get him out to play on mine while I'm not using it :hugs:

Well, I've already had my LO, but in case anyone is curious. I had taken pictures every week and after he arrived I put together a series showing the bump over the course of my pregnancy. I went into labor the day after the 38 week picture was taken.

Attachments

• bump_progress1.jpg
    bump_progress1.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 419

I think my cats knew I was pregnant before I did! A couple of days before I got my :bfp: they literally started fighting to sit on my knee. They usually don't bother cause the dog gets jealous and sticks her nose in to nudge them off. Now when I have a lie down on the sofa at night (I'm always shattered), its not unusual for all 3 of them to be on top of me! They never use to share me, it was one at a time, now all 3 will tolerate being beside each other as long as they are squishing me! I don't think the dog is that bothered, she doesn't seem any different :) I have 2 tabbies and a black cat, love ginger ones but 3 is enough - I used to have 4 and it was literally a tribe!

:haha: So adorable! DH and I have two, the mum Zoe is all grey and her daughter Jill is grey and diluted (?) tortoiseshell with white socks. She's quite unusual looking. DSS & his fiance have a couple of rooms that were built off the garage to themselves and they have 3 cats between them, the one that looks like Fallen Angels, a black one and a grey stripe. And DH and I have a wonderful whippet! I love cats but I can't imagine having 4!

Well, I've already had my LO, but in case anyone is curious. I had taken pictures every week and after he arrived I put together a series showing the bump over the course of my pregnancy. I went into labor the day after the 38 week picture was taken.

Awww love the series! And your LO is adorable!

Since I'm "fluffy" as we like to call it on the TTC board I already look about the same as your 30 weeks pic, only mushy not firm. :nope: Think it will be a while before I have a true bump. :shrug: I might try taking the pics while laying down as all the mushy then falls to the side :haha: So we'll see, maybe in a couple of months I'll have a bump to share!

Well ladies, embarassing as this is - I don't feel its fair to oogle all your lovely bumps and not share my own. Can't believe how huge I am already at 12 weeks - its smaller in the morning and this is just now and its 8pm... I'm massive, can't imagine how big I will be in another couple of months!

Anyway here we go *blush* I'm so obviously pregnant - I'm just glad I've started to tell people.. goodbye waistline.... see ya sometime next year!

https://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k614/storm1jet2/BFP/123.jpg

Awww such a cute bump... no need to blush :happydance::happydance:

Wow storm I love it,can't wait till I get a nice bump like that ,:hugs:

Seity - love your sequence pics hon :) :cloud9:

Storm, that's a rare bump you're growing there already babes :) :cloud9: As for Fazers, they're good little bikes them - you been riding long? Like your idea of getting DH into riding yours whilst you're not :) My hubby wasn't into bikes until we got together, then 6 months of being my pillion bitch and he soon went and sat his test :rofl:

I took some pics of my "insy" and "outsy" tonight :rofl: this tickles me so much I have to share..... :blush: then the last two pics are just of my bare bump - you can see where Banana is lying in the face on one, as my bump is lop-sided :rofl: I also think it looks a bit square at the front tonight :rofl: Sorry the pics are so small, for some reason they've automatically gone like that when taken from hubby's phone???

https://i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu26/FallenAngelFran/th_IMG-20110623-00042.jpg
https://i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu26/FallenAngelFran/th_IMG-20110623-00043.jpg
https://i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu26/FallenAngelFran/th_IMG-20110623-00044.jpg
https://i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu26/FallenAngelFran/th_IMG-20110623-00045.jpg

Awww, no need to blush, it's lovely Storm! :hugs:

Storm, I love your bump. I don't think it's that big. can't wait to get a real proper bump!!!
xx

Storm your bump is adorable!!! :happydance:

FallenAngel I love your belly button pics! Too cute! My belly button is just opened up, not really sticking out..it is weird. I will post a pic so you all can see. I'm going to take some new pics tomorrow now that I am 7 weeks. :)

Fallen angel ,lovely big bump,wud love a good rub of it,:haha::haha:I love pregnant ladies bumps,doggie in the background is too cute,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->