Over 35 baby bumps

thanks, I can't do the open belly ones just yet :blush:

Here is my very last bump picture (39 weeks 5 days), taken while I was labor

Attachments

• May 5 2012  Harrison Cash Numan 005.jpg
    May 5 2012 Harrison Cash Numan 005.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 12
Hi just got my BFP, so here's my 4 week (non) bump pic for baby #2 before I lose my lovely six pack abs.

Attachments

• 4weeks_sm.jpg
    4weeks_sm.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 27
  • 4weeks_front_sm.jpg
    4weeks_front_sm.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 30
OMG you look so good, getting close now. How you feeling? ready to go yet? And no stretch marks, nice.

Thanks! Yes, so happy no stretch marks! Dont know if what they say about genetics is true, but neither my sisters nor my mom got them! I am definitely ready, feeling uncomfortable pain in the lower part of belly, as if my ligaments are stretching, getting ready for baby to drop (which she hasnt yet!!). I hOpe she holds out until monday afternoon, when DH arrives in town!!

Your bump is looking great Sadie. I never got any stretch marks the first time around. It'd would be nice to avoid them again this time as well.

Oh yes, wee one, wait til Daddy arrives :)

I got stretch marks bad with my kids, but so far so good with this one. My DH has been putting bio oil on my belly each night :)

That's love!

I wish more people would share their bumps here! Hugs, push some of those ladies!

Lol I try, but most of them think they don't look good and won't do it lol. I don't think I do haha, but I am doing it lol. I have to get week 26 now :) going away for the weekend, so not sure I will get it just yet

It is nice to see and share the progression!

39w1d and my doggie who is acting very strange these last couple of days.....

HUgs, where in NJ are you? Are you originally from there? Me, always NY. Have a fun weekend, wherever you go and Yay! for being under 100 days!!

I am in north Jersey in the sussex county area. We are hitting Wildwood this weekend. I was born in Edison NJ, but have moved like everywhere in NJ and a little in PA. Where bout in NY?

Your doggie is so cute, if he is acting strange, that could be a good thing ;)

Liz yes 26 wks and its flying by. Can't wait to hear how you are doing ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->