Over 35 baby bumps

Wow, way to go Gia! Can't wait for an update!

She did a this is it, that was that thread if you search it. Her husband made it with an hour to spare!...looking forward to her birth story when she gets time!

Great bumps ladies! look forward to seeing you over in the baby club soon.
congrats Gia -nyou looked so amazing full term!
:flower:

yeah so happy for the new babies being born. You are soon MP :)

Thank you so much ladies!! You all are terrific and are getting so close!! Hope you are all well and look forward to seeing all your updates!! Headed over to birth announcements to post my story and pic now!!! It's been a beautiful few days albeit exhausting!!

Thank you so much ladies!! You all are terrific and are getting so close!! Hope you are all well and look forward to seeing all your updates!! Headed over to birth announcements to post my story and pic now!!! It's been a beautiful few days albeit exhausting!!

congrats gia xx

So beautiful Maple Leaf!! Im getting so excited for you!

Wow, some super pretty bumps all over this page. Congrats!

Looking great ML!

Here is mine :)

36 weeks.

Attachments

• IMG_4503.jpg
    IMG_4503.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 9
Wow Junebug! You look terrific! Beautiful bumps for us older gals!

Looking great JB can't believe it's my 39 week bump tomorrow!
Hi Gia - hope you are enjoying motherhood. X

Hi ladies!! I'm in heaven! Exhausted, but there's no better place to be. We're just getting into a routine but I'm sure once we master it, it'll change, lol. My biggest challenge is breast feeding, it's very stressful for me as LO is having difficulties latching and I am pumping to bottle feed- 2 hrs pumping a day plus time for feedings is daunting, but I'm determined to keep it up.

Looking forward to your pic Maple Leaf!

Hang in there hun, it took me about 6 weeks before I felt like I could REALLY BF! It's so worth it, you'll become a pro and just be able to whip out a boob to feed while on the go :thumbup:

Great bump JB! You're almost there as well! ML, one week to go for you, more or less! GL!

I keep meaning to post a bump, but need to be on an actual computer to do so! Soon!

Hope everyone is feeling great! gia, can you send the link to your birth story, if possible?
I hope my DH2B (in 2 days!) makes it across the ocean in time for when I give birth. How far away was yours?

Hi Sadie!

Link to birth story below (and my DH was a 5 1/2 hour plane ride away - about 8 hours total with travel to/from airport)

https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-s...colton-arrived-3-29-12-pics-now-attached.html

And here is my 1 week post partum belly!

Attachments

• photo-5 12-34-41.jpg
    photo-5 12-34-41.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 12
Geez it took me about 6 months to look like that after Z :wacko: You have some damn good genes Gia!

I flipping hope this is my last photo - but I somehow doubt it.!! Baby Kit is far too comfortable in there.........I think he has dropped though?!

DSC03522.jpg DSC03524.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"