Over 35 baby bumps

I had a nice older man ask me "How's the baby?" when I was at the pool yesterday. Of course, I was wearing a tankini and he saw me get in the pool... This morning though we were getting donuts and I saw the teenage server look at my belly so I said, to humor her, "I'll have ALL the donuts!" She giggled. Pregnant women scarfing donuts are funny, even to me. :)

Hi ladies

Hope you don't mind me joining you all here in the over 35 bumps! This is my first bump picture at 6 weeks! Well its nots really a bump, so far managed not to get too much bloat......
Oh and my name is Fiona and I'm 39 with my second pregnancy :thumbup:

Attachments

• IMG_5011.jpg
    IMG_5011.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 5
Welcome Macmad. Love seeing more bumps in here. I didn't have anything when I first started posting for this baby either.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=495459&d=1350167818

23 weeks.

Hi, I'm Halide, 41 and pregnant with number two.
These were taken a couple of weeks ago at 32 weeks so due to take more about now.

Attachments

• 32 weeks profile.jpg
    32 weeks profile.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 23
  • 32 weeks.jpg
    32 weeks.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 19
These were taken a couple of weeks ago at 32 weeks so due to take more about now.

Welcome, thanks for posting!!! Hmmm... your bump is sort of long and narrow from the front like mine and you're having a boy... I have started having strangers tell me mine is a boy (gender unknown) because of this shape. I wonder if there's anything to it.

Welcome, thanks for posting!!! Hmmm... your bump is sort of long and narrow from the front like mine and you're having a boy... I have started having strangers tell me mine is a boy (gender unknown) because of this shape. I wonder if there's anything to it.

To be honest I was like this with my dd - people have tried telling me I showed more at the sides last time to prove this theory but I have 39 week pics from behind where you can't tell I am pregnant.
It's quite a 'skinny' bump - not lovely and rounded like most bumps but I guess this means less to lose afterwards :)

Hi ladies, I've only just seen this thread and thought I would join you! This pic is my 26 week bump.

I'm 37, pregnant with my second baby boy :cloud9:

Attachments

• 6Xwpg.jpg
    6Xwpg.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 9
Hi EverythingXd. This is boy #2 for me too.
:wave: Halle71
It's so great that we're getting some new bumps to look at!

24 weeks. Viability day! :happydance:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=499675&d=1350755809 https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=499677&d=1350755817

Seity, congratulations!!!

I have to ask... is that world of warcraft on your television?

Not WoW, although I used to play. Cancelled my subscription a while back because my son never gave me much chance to play and I figured I was better off saving the money every month. It's probably one of my kid's shows.

Here's my 29 week bump taken today x

Attachments

• A2UZI.jpg
    A2UZI.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 4
Your bump looks great EverythingXd!
Here's my 25 week bump picture:
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=503641&d=1351349708

Awwwww, I was all set to post my 19 week bump pic but apparently it is too big :nope:

Not sure how to get it to the right size for posting either...

Kathy x

Awwwww, I was all set to post my 19 week bump pic but apparently it is too big :nope:

Kathy x

Do you use Microsoft Windows? If you do, you can resize the photo in Paint (Everyone has this program under Accessories) and then save it and the file size will be smaller. I always take my photo's and reduce them to 15% and then they're small enough to post.

Kathy x

Do you use Microsoft Windows? If you do, you can resize the photo in Paint (Everyone has this program under Accessories) and then save it and the file size will be smaller. I always take my photo's and reduce them to 15% and then they're small enough to post.

Thanks for that, will give a go now....

Kathy

My first bump pic on here, 3rd pregnancy at 40 years old, 19 weeks and counting!!!!!!!

19 weeks bump pic!.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->