Over 35 baby bumps

Your bump looks great PM! I started out at 117 and am now 124 too! We're tracking the same for weight gain. LOL

you just don't look like a blimp :haha: I'm hoping I haven't put on much more when I go to the doctor's in 2 weeks

It's probably the extra 2 inches I've got on you. I'm hoping to have gained another 3-4 lbs by my appointment at the end of the month.

Here is 39 wks and for you ladies who don't know yet, I am 36 yrs old, 37 in November, 5' and not telling my weight haha, but I have not gained a pound this pregnancy. Gained 2 here, lost 2 there, so as of Tuesday I was back to pre-pregnancy weight :happydance: this is #3 for me :)

Seity you look wonderful, you will bump out soon I am sure. PM #6 wow, god bless you, hence bumping out sooner for you :thumbup: and G for your first, you won't bump out as fast, cause everything has to stretch, if you have more, you will bump out faster since everything has already been stretched before :thumbup:

39 wks.jpg

You wear your bump well hugs3409. I think pregnancy agrees with you.

I definitely won't be going for a #3 since we didn't even intent to ever have a #2 :rofl:

Here is 39 wks and for you ladies who don't know yet, I am 36 yrs old, 37 in November, 5' and not telling my weight haha, but I have not gained a pound this pregnancy. Gained 2 here, lost 2 there, so as of Tuesday I was back to pre-pregnancy weight :happydance: this is #3 for me :)

Seity you look wonderful, you will bump out soon I am sure. PM #6 wow, god bless you, hence bumping out sooner for you :thumbup: and G for your first, you won't bump out as fast, cause everything has to stretch, if you have more, you will bump out faster since everything has already been stretched before :thumbup:

View attachment 472757

Lovin that bump, doll :) can't wait to be that big!
I was bumping out at 7 weeks. Tired, stretched out abs just said "to heck with this! We give! We give already!" I think I've put on another pound or two as well. Wil find out in 2 weeks. Have to be sure to stay clear of too much junk food, my body isn't used to it and I am craving it so bad. But, I know it'll contribute to the weight gain if I'm not careful :nope:

PM - I'm sure that this being #6 for you definitely makes a difference in showing early, but you still have a very nice neat bump!

Here's my 18 week bump picture:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=473223&d=1347106796

definitely seeing a change in you :). I don't think my abs were ever strong enough to hold it in that well, not even with my first...although I was in my regular clothes much longer with her!

Happy due date tomorrrow Hugs! Hope all is well and that your little girl arrives on schedule :cloud9:

Awwww thanks PM, I am going in tonight to be induced, nothing is happening on its own. I will get my last pic today and post it later. In the meantime, I had more maternity pics done and you can see them on this page:
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...vodka-miners-hat-viking-vampires-lutw-40.html

Awwww thanks PM, I am going in tonight to be induced, nothing is happening on its own. I will get my last pic today and post it later. In the meantime, I had more maternity pics done and you can see them on this page:
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...vodka-miners-hat-viking-vampires-lutw-40.html

they brought tears to my eyes, so sweet. I esp love the one with your daughter and son huging the belly <3

Good luck tonight! I hope it is memorable, swift and uneventful (except of course for the joyous birth :)! How exciting!!)

Here is my last pregnancy pic for you. I am going 7-7:30pm and going right to pitocin as I am 2-3 cm dilated and don't need the cervadil. I am going to look online about a sweep, cause I think he did it and didn't tell me lol. That exam hurt like hell :cry:

40 wks.jpg

Lovely bump. Good luck! No way I'd let them induce me :haha:

its not that bad really. I was induced with both my kids. I have gestational diabetes, so they induce in the 39th week, so baby doesn't get too big.

My son came on his own at 38+3, but I was more than happy to wait till 43 weeks if that's what he needed. I don't have GD though and he was only 5lb 13oz, nice small comfy bump still. :haha: I'd totally consider inducing for a medical need, but not without one.

19 weeks:
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=477957&d=1347738949

20 weeks. Halfway!
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=481845&d=1348321146

You look wonderful Seity.

Sorry I have not been back, been super busy.

Anyway, Alana was born 9/14 @ 6:58am she weighed 8 lbs 6 oz and was 20" long. Here are a few pics of her. Had her pics professionally done.

62537_10151144078429812_248775657_n.jpg421370_476149999084252_561517584_n.jpg403318_10151149582864812_1032549230_n.jpg389870_476803665685552_231784663_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->