Over 35 baby bumps

Ok here is my 11 week bump! For me it's obvious, but luckily still easily conceilable so still in the pregnancy closet until my hopefully normal CVS results this week...

Attachments

• IMG_4364.jpg
    IMG_4364.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 37
Ok here is my 11 week bump! For me it's obvious, but luckily still easily conceilable so still in the pregnancy closet until my hopefully normal CVS results this week...

awww so cute...please you are TINY!!!! HA I look better than that NOT being pregnant LOL.

I should send you some of the purchased Tshirts I got that were small on me already LOL

My bump is gone for now. When I return I shall post again

Oh LLbean, I'm so sorry! I hope you're ok? as ok as you can be of course. I hope it won't be long until you're posting on here again.
:dust::dust::dust:

junebug, you look absolutely fantastic! I remember your wedding photo that was on here...how long ago was that taken? (longer hair, blonder, etc)

Wow Sadie, good memory! That was in 2009, 2 months before my first pregnancy! I had to stop dying it blonde this time around since one of my symptoms is major hair loss :-( I also had to chop it off...

LL, keep the shirts hun you'll be back as my bump buddy soon! :hug

Wow Sadie, good memory! That was in 2009, 2 months before my first pregnancy! I had to stop dying it blonde this time around since one of my symptoms is major hair loss :-( I also had to chop it off...

LL, keep the shirts hun you'll be back as my bump buddy soon! :hug

yes but they were already small, that's my point LOL.

Sure! I can pay you via PayPal :)

But you're trying to lose a bit of weight no? They may fit yet!

Sure! I can pay you via PayPal :)

But you're trying to lose a bit of weight no? They may fit yet!

You have been of great help, I don't expect you to buy them from me :flower:

I have the Tax Deduction one and the Babe/Baby one. They are Medium. Is that your size?

Thanks! So do you!!! Can't wait to have a nice obvious bump :cloud9:

my 30+4 week bump picture.View attachment 286777

Woo hoooo looking good!

I'm feeling massive - I feel like there is no room left for my lungs! Must get DH to take a photo later if I'm feeling brave.

We are getting close to D day.... can't wait! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thanks Storm! My breathing seems ok so far - don't feel too squashed......yet!
Be brave and post a pic:thumbup:
I can't quite believe we are getting so close to the end. It always seemed sooo far away.
Off To our house in West Cork Tomorrow for a few days with my Mum and doggies - before I get too close to the "Big Day"

xx:hugs:

Here's my 16 week bump.

Attachments

• IMG_0148.jpg
    IMG_0148.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 1
Not sure I belong here....

I will be 35 in a couple weeks time!!! But baby will be here in 3 days time!!! They are having me in for an early c-section due to being diagnosed with Obstetric Cholastesis last weekend!

Anyway, lots of beautiful bumps ladies!!

Here is my final bump pic, 37wks, 2nd baby.....

Attachments

• 37wks (1).jpg
    37wks (1).jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 25
  • 37wks (2).jpg
    37wks (2).jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 25

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads