Over 35 baby bumps

Well ladies here we go - 31 weeks and 2 days - I was feeling particularly massive!! Can't believe how big bump is now!

https://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k614/storm1jet2/312.jpg

Storm you are looking beautiful!!!! :happydance:

Here is my 26 week bump pic!! :thumbup:

https://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c97/brazil820/IMAG0427.jpg

Amazing bumps BC and LG!!! I'm due to post an update but mine is puny :haha:

Edit: here is the puny bump! 15 weeks today!

Attachments

• IMG_4380-2.jpg
    IMG_4380-2.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 9
Cute bump, Beach comber.

I see a difference Junebug, it's growing.

My 20w bump

Attachments

• 20w.jpg
    20w.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 5
Thanks LG! I just got back to pre-pregnancy weight through weight training and cardio the WEEK before I got my BFP :haha: Trying to keep it up as best I can now, about 40 minutes 4-5 times per week!

Gia, great bump! Baby is definitely growing, I remember your 15 week one! :thumbup:

Thanks Junebug! Im envious that you can find the energy to keep up with such a great cardio routine. I walk my furbabies every morning and that about does me in for the day!

All the bumps are coming along nicely!!
Here is my weekly update. Still suffering with sickness :wacko:

DSC03018.jpg

Awwww nice bump Maple Leaf! It looks differently distributed than the avi pic now! Sorry about the sickness... Have you tried diclectin? It was a life-saver for me during my first pregnancy!

Gia, good days and bad :haha: Like tonight I was supposed to work-out, but I had a long emotional day at work so I can't summon the energy... Walking fur babies is great exercise! Hmmmm wonder if chasing a toddler counts? :haha:

Junebug - I am on maximum dose diclectin. Been on it since 5 weeks, unfortunately I had hyperemesis with my daughter Eva, not so much with my son. I am therefore convinced its another little diva in there driving me crazy....without the meds I was throwing up 10 times a day so I suppose once or twice isn't too bad. Only recently it's been at 3am!!!

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Oh that really sucks... I hope it eases up soon!!! I was like that for the whole 39 weeks with my first. It was not fun :nope:

LOL :thumbup: Then I won't feel guilty tonight for being too tired, I chased Zoë around for about 1 hour tonight!

Thanks BC! Looking forward to having a nice gorgeous one like yours :flower: At least it's starting now, earlier than last time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->