Over 6 Weeks and no symptoms?!

MrsFruitie

Reaction score
I need reassurance...
I had a mmc last September where the baby passed at 6 weeks and I found out at 10 weeks. I had zero pregnancy symptoms.
I am now over 6 weeks again and have zero symptoms at all. I did have sore nipples and light cramping/stretching, but now nothing at all. I’m worried I’m going through the same again.

Has anyone else been through similar and gone on to have healthy happy babies?

So sorry for your mc hun! And yeah symptoms came later for me on this baby, my previous babies symptoms started at 5 or 6 weeks and this baby was 8 weeks, also even though symptoms started later, the sickness was worse early on that my 2 other babies combined! Just give it a few more weeks for symptoms hun and try your best to relax, easier said than done I know! Also some people go through pregnancy with no symptoms or sickness at all! Good luck x

@MrsFruitie I’m completely with you. I’m now around the stage where I had my mc and I’m really anxious too as my sore boobs seems to be reducing. It’s awful isn’t it. The whole unknown. I just wish there was a way of finding out it making sure our babies are still ok... I know it’s hard but try to relax a little and not worry (says me!) Hugs hun xx

Thank you ladies.
So sorry for your mc hun! And yeah symptoms came later for me on this baby, my previous babies symptoms started at 5 or 6 weeks and this baby was 8 weeks, also even though symptoms started later, the sickness was worse early on that my 2 other babies combined! Just give it a few more weeks for symptoms hun and try your best to relax, easier said than done I know! Also some people go through pregnancy with no symptoms or sickness at all! Good luck x
This is reassuring! Hopefully in a week or two I’ll get some sickness (which I’m sure sounds ridiculous but it would reassure me)

@MrsFruitie I’m completely with you. I’m now around the stage where I had my mc and I’m really anxious too as my sore boobs seems to be reducing. It’s awful isn’t it. The whole unknown. I just wish there was a way of finding out it making sure our babies are still ok... I know it’s hard but try to relax a little and not worry (says me!) Hugs hun xx
This is exactly how I feel. The anxiety of being at the same point as last time and Not knowing everything is ok!

Xxx

My only early symptom was heartburn and nothing else when sickness started at 6 weeks with previous babies, I must admit I was also worried, I ended up with one sided pains at 5 weeks and was getting checked for ectopic, I was almost certain this baby wasn't going to make it, but he was fine and I'm 24 weeks now, the 1st trimester is an awful time and I don't think anyone can say they enjoy it! Please take it easy I'm sure your baby will be fine in there x

I've basically had zero symptoms this whole pregnancy, I had no sickness, no cravings, didn't go off any food, boobs were a bit tender but that quickly disappeared. I've felt more tired than usual but that's it until very recently I've had heartburn and leg cramps. I had convinced myself plenty of times I wasn't pregnant as I honestly had no symptoms at all until so recently!

With DS1, if it hadn't been for the missed period and that we had been trying, I wouldn't have known I was pregnant until I started showing and feeling movement. I had no symptoms at all, and that was VERY scary because I had just had a m/c (also no symptoms), so I know how you feel and understand that you would actually take comfort in a little nausea. There really isn't much you can do either way at this point except try to be as heathy as possible, both physically and mentally, for baby. I really hope everything goes well for you!

When I mywas pregnant with my daughter 6 years ago, I was absolutely fine apart from needing a few naps here and there and my boobs being a bit tender so I was a bag of nerves the whole time but it turns out I was just lucky! This time around I still feel pretty good although I have been sick (but only twice) and I did get about 2 weeks of feeling nauseous off and on from 7-8 weeks, but aside from needing to nap and slightly tender boobs, I'm right as rain again :D I think we are just programmed to believe that being pregnant means throwing up loads and feeling like poop but that isn't always the case, in fact I know more people who didn't get morning sickness than those who did!

Hi hon
I'm so sorry about ure MC. I've had 3 myself one at 10+4 then another at 6 weeks and another at 5 weeks so I totally can understand where you are coming from.

I had symptoms that came and went with this pregnancy.
One of my very first symptoms were tender boobs. And then at around 5 weeks the neuasa started.
But at 6 weeks it all just disappeared. Even my boobs were no longer tender and I was so worried.
But after a few days my boob tenderness returned and then at around 8 weeks the sickness returned only to vanish again a week later then come back again with vengeance at 11 weeks.
Now 28 weeks and all is good. So symptoms coming and going is so normol and some womon get no symptoms at all.

In fact with my Misscariges I had all the symptoms from early on mainly sickness and tiredness but I still miscarried. So having a lack of symptoms does not always mean something is wrong.
Ure still early so give it some time and ure soon start getting symptoms. Or u may be one of the lucky ones that get none at all.

Sending lots of hugs. I'm sure ure be just fine sweety <3

This pregnancy I have zero symptoms and just knew things went wrong but baby was perfect. My Mmc had all the symptoms.. so don’t read much into it

I’ve got a scan booked now for Saturday when I’ll be 7+2, so I’ll keep the thread posted on how I get on. Thank you all again for your reassurance x

I hope so, I’m very nervous. Babies only small and I have a tilted uterus so hoping they can see ok...

To all you lovely ladies that kindly offered your wisdom and reassurance... successful scan today at 7+3 thank you all again xx

61396C97-CB35-4049-AAD4-E373DE1F2CFC.jpeg FD78CF1E-4740-4673-892F-73D844664EEA.jpeg CAB2DFC5-2F89-43D6-94C0-6D77FFD78424.jpeg

To all you lovely ladies that kindly offered your wisdom and reassurance... successful scan today at 7+3 thank you all again xx

I am glad your scan went well. Congratulations! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->