over a week late 2 bfn confused

nobump

Reaction score
Currently cd36 negative tests today and cd31. Cycles normally 26 to 28 days. Last cycle was only 19 days, got docs appointment on Monday no appointment sooner.... been cramping for around 10 days.

LTTC 2 failed ivfs last year low amh.

Fibroids removed in May had 4 normal cycles since.

Turned 40 this year.

Anyone going through anything similar or have any ideas what is going on.

There are many things that can make your cycle go wacky. Are you under a lot of stress at the moment? Although I haven't been through the things you have, I do however have a severe form of endometriosis.
I've know quite a few ladies though that can't get positives on HPTs and got bloods drawn and they got their BFP. All my love to you and sending you lots of baby dust xx Please let us know what happens xo If you're comfortable of course xoxo

Lots going on work and xmas prep. No more stress than I'm used to.

Think I deal with work stress better after two failed ivfs. Kinda put things in perspective.

Lots going on work and xmas prep. No more stress than I'm used to.

Think I deal with work stress better after two failed ivfs. Kinda put things in perspective.

Definitely. Hopefully you will get some answers on Monday. I have my fingers crossed for you xox

Think I am out. Have started bleeding. Trying not to blame prawn starter I had tonight without thinking. But cramps had been stronger today before heading out for food.

Will keep doc appointment as to late to cancel now.

Its happening again. Cd34. Negative test yesterday. Still getting cramps have had them for over a week. Will test again at the weekend if the witch doesn't appear.

Dreamed AF appeared. Not yet. But another negative test. Been feeling cramps around bellybutton. . Could just be imagine things.

Aww man! That sucks!! I'm sorry you're going through that! I hope you get a better outcome this time!

Guess I am having a another funny cycle.... preg tests bought for tomorrow morning, guess witch will show overnight.

Beginning to think this is signs of menopause

Sorry you've had some wonky cycles. It could be a sign of menopause or of other issues in the reproductive area. All you can do is get checked out to be sure.

Thanks, as I am now 42 I think the end is near.... over 8 years of trying and 2 failed IVFs I don't think there is any hope of anything else. Last time I went to the docs about this got told everyone has a random cycle guess this may just be mine for this year...

Another negative more cramping hopefully the witch will appear soon

Witch has appeared, not point going to docs they will just tell me it is a funny cycle, don't think the NHS will offer any test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->