Over it...

Darlin65

Married with a Munchkin
Reaction score
This is baby #3 and I just want her here already. I'm over the waiting. It's just nowhere near as fun this time. More like a broken record. I've been calling about my free pump etc. and it just makes me want her here more. I'm very impatient this time.

Baby number 3 for me too and honestly I feel like you do! I don't enjoy pregnancy, I just want my baby in my arms. It's a means to an end for me.

Also on #3 and feel the same way. I greatly enjoyed both my previous pregnancies, but not this time. At first I had terrible ms for 12 weeks, and then there was constant fear because I had a miscarriage 3 months prior. Now at 15 weeks I still feel sick, still exhausted, unmotivated to do much of anything or just constantly forgetting. I'm a month away from finding out the gender, so I'm stuck on getting anything I had planned done when I'm so ready to move forward. I have 24 more weeks of this! Ready for it to be done and I'm not even halfway through yet

I'm not enjoying it either. I enjoyed my first two pregnancies but this one has been so hard, my morning sickness is just going away and my thyroid is all wrong

This is my second pregnancy, last was 10 years ago - and I feel the same at 21 weeks!

I remember really enjoying being pregnant last time, but now that I'm older, less fit, busier, working shifts, etc.. I'm just not this time..! Have been lucky not to suffer with sickness or anything, but I'm already permanently uncomfortable, tired, hormonal... and it feels like there's still so long left.

I want it to at least just be November now, so I'm at least right near the end, waiting for the excitement of going into labour, etc. I just can't wait for the good bit, I am so grateful to be in this position but I am also so over this pregnancy bit already!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->