Over thirty and TTC

mk8

Reaction score
Hi all

I am 34 and have already been blessed with a gorgeous boy after going through IUI. I would love to have another.

Technically, I am not trying yet. I got made redundant from my job but luckily found another job starting at the end of this month. As a result, I have decided to hold off trying again until Jan next year.

Wondering if there are other people in the same boat, ie trying for baby number 2 after struggling in the first. Also welcome any other ladies who may have been trying for a while or ladies who are generally over 30 and TTC who may have concerns.

Wishing all you TTCers the best of luck!:thumbup:

Hi I technically am not ttc at the moment either as DH changed his mind for the moment. I am 32 and have a 2 year old, he took just over a year and will be worried it will take a long time once we re-start ttc (whenever that is)

I am 36. I have a wonderful almost 10 year old son from my first marriage. My husband and I are trying. So far it has not been easy. My son was not planned, but not prevented and I was much younger. This is my first experience going through the TTC journey, and it's rough. I feel like I was super fertile back then and my body isn't sure anymore. So while we are not on the exact same page, I feel many of your anxieties as well.

Best of luck to you as well!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->