Overnight bump

Babydearest

Reaction score
Has anyone felt this? One morning..I just woke up with a noticeable bump. It seemed to have grew overnight. My belly button also pushed out overnight it seemed. I really thought the bump would gradually grow, but was surprised how one morning it just felt so big!

hiya hope your ok... i think that happened to me.. about 3 days a go i woke up n my belly was alot bigger and harder and theres no hiding iy now.. was very wierd..i guess we dont really see the growing pattern but when i see family and friends they say how big iv gone..take care x

That happened to me about a week and a half ago! Two weeks ago in work everyone was talking about how tiny I was and how they couldnt believe that I still wasnt showing! But now...theyre saying they cant believe how big I am!! What a change!! :D

I know! It's amazing. Just last week everyone was saying how I don't look pregnant and my belly is still quite small. Then this week...so many people have told me I've got a nice bump coming along :) It's just so weird how it popped up one morning, but I am loving it to bits.

I think I have had this today and I have tummy ache to go with it as well. Baby wriggling loads more maybe it has more room to dance!!

I feel ya on this i was somewhat showing but nothing like now its like i woke up over night too and had this bump my girlfriend came over yesterday she was like awe look at the baby i was like damn it isnt just me seein this haha

OMG this has happened to me too! Seems to all of a sudden be there! Feels nice to actually look pregnant now!! ALthough now i'm getting all the comments of "OMG look how big you've got!!" and "i think you're carrying a whopper in there" etc... arghh!!!

Me too.

I was pretty small last week and to look at me now I am huge :)

Lovin it now.......

Hugs to all the bumps.

Lynn xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back