Overnight Working?

Angelface2008

Reaction score
I stalk B&B at night because I work overnight,

I am currently sitting in the company car with my Laptop with a car charger! Who else works at night? Just curious because there is ALOT of ladies online right now.

What are you all up too?

There's alot of us online because there's loads of UK ladies and its morning :D

Well, That makes loads of sense. Lol Its very late or early where I am at. I totally forgot about time zones for a moment :D silly me!

Me, Me! I'm at work! "Borrowing" the facilities wifi in my office while all of the students are sleeping (hopefully).

I have been on Youtube all night trying to pass the time because its a long 12 hour shift! It is hard to remain focused!

Yes it is. Luckily, I only have two hours left. Most shifts are only eight hours with the occasional twelve hour shift thrown in on weekends and the odd double shift when someone calls off.

I am currently sitting in the company car with my Laptop with a car charger! Who else works at night? Just curious because there is ALOT of ladies online right now.

What are you all up too?

So curious what you work as or are you on break lol

What are you all up too?

So curious what you work as or are you on break lol

I am a Unarmed Security Gaurd, (had to make it sound important!) or as my Sister who is a Police Officer called me a cop's Sidekick. lol

I work 12 hours shifts doing absolutely nothing but logs and driving :) The pay is good.

It runs in my Family, my mother, my sister now me!

@Tatertot I wish it could of been more interesting like ghost hunting! lol :haha:, the only thing mysterious about this job is finding ways to stay awake.

Morning i have 1 hour left then can go home been working in A&E ahhhh its been a quite one

arts and entertainment? That what I was destined for but, I am following in my family's good fortune instead.

OOHHH okay, silly me! :dohh: yea, that sounds alittle tougher. Arts and Entertainment has its own television channel here in the US. So when (usa) see A&E that is the first thing that comes to mind!

That's what my night shifts are like too. Trying to stay awake. I usually skip down the halls at least once per shift to wake up and to see if the security guards are paying attention. They rarely comment. I don't know if that means they're sleeping (that's what I suspect), watching movies instead of the cameras (another good chance), or are used to it by now and it isn't noteworthy. :haha:

:haha: skipping down the hall! Sounds like fun. :D more than likely they just figured its normal. I laughed at the watching a movie comment because that is what I do! Believe it or not there could be a robbery in front of me and I wouldn't notice. I do my rounds and everything but the location I am patrolling is dead after 12:30am. The most action that happens are the cups that are rolling on the ground in the parking lots :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->