Overthinking

jellybeanxx

TTC #4 since 12/2020
Reaction score
I’m 9DPO today and in the space of about 10 minutes my thoughts have been:

I’m feeling quite sick, maybe I’m pregnant?
I’ve done this enough to know that 2WW symptoms are the same as pregnancy symptoms
My back hurts so AF is definitely coming
Feel a bit dizzy, maybe I’m pregnant?

And repeat!
Anyone else spend their entire two week wait doing this? Then googling every tiny symptom like mad! I just get so excited :lol:

Good luck MissWaiting!

Thank you I'm more symptom spotting because I started pmsing last month and haven't since I was a teen so I had all sorts so least i know after a couple of cycles what's normal

I know what you mean! I think we just notice things A LOT more when trying to get pregnant. Have either of you tested?! 8 dpo today here and have talked myself out of the "HMM I could be pregnant" thought since my BBT is dropping and my heart rate is going back down on my fit bit :( but I guess you never know!

I know what you mean! I think we just notice things A LOT more when trying to get pregnant. Have either of you tested?! 8 dpo today here and have talked myself out of the "HMM I could be pregnant" thought since my BBT is dropping and my heart rate is going back down on my fit bit :( but I guess you never know!
I tested this morning got a :bfn: but it's fine can just get planning for next cycle now

Still early Misswaiting! 9dpo is normally the average for when Implantation occurs!

I tested this morning and got BFN. The test had a bit of an indent and I was trying to convince myself I could see a line but it’s doubtful. Will try again tomorrow!
You definitely start to notice every little thing when you’re TTC.
It’s disheartening when you temp and heart rate start to drop but you’re not out until AF gets you!

True and to be honest I am terrible at temping at the same time each day and after sleeping a solid 4 hours. I get up to pee multiple times a day. It is still high in the 98 range so that is good at least. I have not tested yet today.

That can definitely throw your temps off! Mine used to be all over the place because I worked shifts and tempted at different times. I use an Ava bracelet now so it’s a lot steadier.
Definitely sounds like you’re still in with a chance though! When will you test?

:test:
Let us know how you get on!
I’m cramping again but still feeling sick so going round and round about whether I’m getting AF, am ill or if it’s pregnancy related. Just want to go to bed so I can get up and test again tomorrow :haha:

Fingers crossed hoping and yea it is early but I couldn't resist it's my.ohs birthday so the temptation was just to great I have like a 13 day lh phase according to my app due AF on the 23rd

I did a Dollar tree test. Pretty sure it needs like 25 HCG but I swear I saw a shadow. I am going to go get a FRER later today. I prob made all that up in my head haha

I did a Dollar tree test. Pretty sure it needs like 25 HCG but I swear I saw a shadow. I am going to go get a FRER later today. I prob made all that up in my head haha

Eek exciting!! Good luck with the FRER. I’m debating using a FRER tomorrow or just using one of my cheapies again :shrug:

Oh fingers crossed ladies I'm not going to test again unless af doesn't show up but I think it's going to

Hope the :witch: stays away MissWaiting!
I’m far too impatient to wait, not due on until Thursday but will definitely test again in the morning.
Going to try and sleep now!

Yea I'm due the 23rd but will probably come on the 22nd I'm normally a day earlier then my app tells me I'm not to bothered as this is our first cycle and I don't think we will be that lucky and blessed to catch that eggy on the first cycle lol so I shall start to plot for next cycle

I am a chronic overthinker! I also am a horrible POAS examiner! It's horrible and does me no good. By 9 DPO, I'm usually googling about negative PG tests and if it's hopeful to get a positive one after. Same thing for 11 DPO (google), and usually by 12 DPO I have accepted my fate. It's always the same google results too lol:( I wish I could slap it out of me because I'm smart enough to know it's just wasted energy, but I feel like I'm just programmed to overthink!

I am a chronic overthinker! I also am a horrible POAS examiner! It's horrible and does me no good. By 9 DPO, I'm usually googling about negative PG tests and if it's hopeful to get a positive one after. Same thing for 11 DPO (google), and usually by 12 DPO I have accepted my fate. It's always the same google results too lol:( I wish I could slap it out of me because I'm smart enough to know it's just wasted energy, but I feel like I'm just programmed to overthink!

You sound a lot like me! I also add in a ‘next month I’m going to wait until AF is late to test’
I don’t think I’ve ever managed that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->