Overthinking

I’ve been feeling like that the last couple of days so I’m hoping it is :lol:

Thanks hoping
Jelly yea I could go a 13 hour shift only going on my 2 breaks unless I.was bursting

So my biggest indication in pregnancies before was the incredible breast pain like a week before my AF would be due. I know they say every pregnancy is different but since I had that with my daughter and then my son I am assuming that will be my sign again. They are tender right now but not in the armpit area or sides sooo unless that changes soon I think I am out.

My first (and only) sign with DS1 was boob pain. I didn’t get it at all with DS2. You never know!

Fingers crossed I'm trying for my first so can't help there

I've had achy/full / heavy feeling uterus since 6dpo (now 9dpo) and am just exhausted last few days.
Been having trouble falling asleep and the craziest vivid dreams.

Caught in the over thinking stage of 2ww... one moment I think I'm for sure pregnant. The next I'm sure it's just PMS.
I have some tests that say I can test 5 days before missed period so will use one of those on Sunday which is our 1 year wedding anniversary (we have been together 9yrs).
Would be so amazing to see a BFP after what we have gone through the last 10 months with this TTC rollercoaster.
FX for a BFP and a sticky, healthy baby and good placenta.

Got everything crossed for you wish and sending lots of baby dust

I've had achy/full / heavy feeling uterus since 6dpo (now 9dpo) and am just exhausted last few days.
Been having trouble falling asleep and the craziest vivid dreams.

Caught in the over thinking stage of 2ww... one moment I think I'm for sure pregnant. The next I'm sure it's just PMS.
I have some tests that say I can test 5 days before missed period so will use one of those on Sunday which is our 1 year wedding anniversary (we have been together 9yrs).
Would be so amazing to see a BFP after what we have gone through the last 10 months with this TTC rollercoaster.
FX for a BFP and a sticky, healthy baby and good placenta.

Fx for you! Let us know how you get on :flower:

Maybe it is just implantation spotting Jelly?! Since you had that with one of your pregnancies?

Good luck Wish!!

How's everyone feeling today? I am so overly nauseated it's crazy... But "trying" not to let myself read too much into it. Approx 10dpo now but still nothing on Amazon cheapie sticks. AF due in 8 days according to app... so may just be too early.

I'm ok have some brown spotting but not much which is weird but just waiting for AF

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->