overweight and ttc

I'm doing slimming world as that has worked out the easiest for me, I don't think I'd ever get my head around the whole pro points thing :dohh:

:hugs: really hope af or a :bfp: hurries up for you comet xx

hi ladies!
Wow, I`m so happy to see a group that will understand me :) Im size uk 18 and tried to concieve without knowing that i Have PCOS. It all started when I stopped the anticonceptive pills (which i took over 10 years!!)
Tried 3 months ago first round of clomid, ovulated but.. without success.
Since then, had a 28 day cycle, and now...I`m over 44 days without AF.
For more than 2 days in a row (only one time a day) Im having a little red spot when wipping. Idk what it can be..only had some headaches and cramps right ovary.
What do you think it can be? help?!

Emmy: oh yeah it's pro points for weight watchers! Well I hope you can get to your desired place fast and smoothly :)!
Thank you, I really hope so too. I hope we all do :) would be lovely to see more and more bfps!

Magic: your pregnant blame it on cravings ;)

Kck baby: sorry to hear you have pcos too, have the last two cycles been Clomid too?
The bleeding (not to get your hopes up too high) could be implantation bleeding or maybe spotting before a period?
Fingerscrossed it's the first!!

Xx

Hi, comet1234! :)
Nope, only made 1 round. Monday got an appointment with a new gyno. Because mine was too lazy and not helping me.
I've got a pic of the 2 spottings that I had, but I dont want to make all of you puke.
https://tinypic.com/r/rtqgy1/5

i am suprised i am not seriously fat i live off yogurt, crumpets, dairylea dunkers, bagels, and dairylea triangles! :haha:

Magic: Haha, have you noticed a bump yet? :)

Kick baby: oo doesn't look like period spotting!

X

topped off my fat day with chippy chips :thumbup:

forst one looked a bit like my implant bleed ... no idea about the 2nd

i have a little one yeah, i used to be able to breathe most of my fat in but the last week i cant breathe in some of it below my belly button so it is baby. i had a feel and it is definatly baby there :happydance:

i just cant wait to feel movements

I do slimming world too it works for me :)

my period is due in 3 days.. no symptoms of it .... but no symptoms of anything else either.

Kck baby: maybe implantation bleeding?

Magic: aww how exciting! Yeah that will be incredible :) have you got anymore appointments coming up?

Mrslemon: good luck :) hoping it stays away !

Xx

im free until january now :haha:
next one is my scan :happydance:

we are seeing nickleback in the 92 tomorrow! shame we will have to leave a bit early to get the train home

Wow I love them! Have an amazing time!
Are you going to find out the sex? X

thanks!

yeah if they have a look for us :thumbup: i will wait until i know the gender to buy clothes :D

Helloooo all :wave:
I'm ttc for the first time, and I have a BMI of about 35 now I think. I'm going to start exercising a few times a week, to either lose weight if it takes a while to.get pregnant, or just to get a bit fitter!

I hope everyone's ttc journeys are going well :dust: :dust: :dust:

Magic: yeah that's the best way! Have you any preference? I would love a girl but obviously would be happy either way!

Oswin: hello! Good luck on this journey, what cycle day are you?

X

Hi Comet :wave: I'm on CD29, my periods are a little irregular, so just waiting to see when it'll arrive at the mo!! Usually comes by day 36!

Ah i hate irregular cycles :|! At least your cycles aren't too long :) hopefully you wont be trying for too long!
Do you temp, use opks ,etc?
x

Ah i hate irregular cycles :|! At least your cycles aren't too long :) hopefully you wont be trying for too long!
Do you temp, use opks ,etc?
x

I'm.really new to it all, so not sure what to do really: I'm gonna get ovulation tests I think, and we're bding every other day. What do you recommend?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->