overweight and ttc

oh sorry :dohh:

i plan to write it on a card - christmas card size with the gender and the scan inside :D

Emmy: sorry to hear that :( hopefully the London trip can cheer you right up!

Oswin: hope af arrives soon!

Magic: that's lovely!

Ndtaber: good luck! Wishing you lots of luck

X

:hugs: comet is there nothing over the counter you can take? :/

well i have arranged with mum that i am going up for xmas on the 25th december :happydance: matt will have to wait until the 21st though :dohh:

Hello! So I'm a little overweight ( not massively overweight but plump lol) and ttc this is my second cycle about to start in a few days. I know they say being overweight can affect your fertility and I was just wanting some other people in my situation to ttc with :) or people who have conceived being overweight x

Hi. I was 3 stone overweight then i lost 3 stone and 'bang' after 2 years of trying i got pregnant. Then after baba born i was 4 stone up - as soon as i reach my ideal weight ' bang' pregnant again.

x

Magic : i have just researched into natural progesterone cream and that might be able to get prescription free, so hopefully!

sorry did you mean your scan or you're going to your mums for christmas but matt cant come? little confused haha

laneylaney: thank you, its always nice to hear a success story!

mrs lemon: when i first got pregnant (m/c 9w) i didnt get a bfp till a week over due for af. you're not out yet!

x

Keeping everything crossed for you MrsLemon!!

:happydance: my period has finally arrived, so officially starting ttc this month!

I think i might have just got a very very faint bfp ...

so nervous now ... will test again in the morning i so hope this is it x

i was a week overdue before i got my bfp!

i will be going down to my parents on the 15th, and matt will be coming down on the 21st and we will hopefully get a scan in between that

matt said if he cant make the gender scan he would like a surprise for christmas :D

Mrslemon: praying this it it for you!

Magic: ah that's lovely! Do you think your families will get you baby stuff for Christmas?

Oswin: exciting, good luck

X

i don't know but it will be fun to find out

mum booked a scan - 17th december :happydance:

matt will miss it :( but he said he wants to wait until xmas day so we will see :haha:

Ugh I want to cry. My sister in law posted a picture of DH and I and I look so huge in it. I never realize how bad my weight has gotten until I see a picture of myself. I feel freaking terrible right now. I hate seeing myself.

Ladies I'm so happy to annouce I did a first response this afternoon with mid day urine and got a massive BFP after a year trying my bmi is over 45

I'm petrified but so so happy still having some mild cramping and some achy hips

Ahh I'm crying

Magic: as its a shame matt will miss it, but finding out Xmas day will be lovely for him!

Ndtaber: I hate it when that happens :( but bear in mind camera angles and lighting can make even the top models look unflattering. Take some of yourself at different angles and you can get a better idea of how you really look. Lots of hugs xxx

Mrs lemon: AHHHH congratulations!!!!!!!!! That is such wonderful news!! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months and please stay around to update us xxxx

confirmed with a digital too :D

Im not going anywhere you girls have kept me smiling this past month or so :D

if cant wait to be celebrating your BFPS too x

AHHHHHHHH MRSLEMON congratulations!!!!!!! :happydance: :dance: :yipee: :headspin: :wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->