overweight and ttc

Magic: that's good then :)!

Oswin: it all depends on how well you know your body. Some don't need to use opks because they ovulate regularly or just check their cervical position and cervical mucus to detect ovulation.
When I started I did not have a clue about any of them! I started charting my temperature because that is the most definite way of knowing you ovulaten and using opks ( I get two days of positive opks). I eventually ovulated on cd21 which was way later than I would of guessed if I didn't use them.
I then started to learn how to check my cervix and got used to how my body changed during the cycles. My cervical mucus can be all over the place at times and isn't a clear indicator for me but still do it to help myself pinpoint ovulation against the other ways :).

It all depends on how comfortable you feel doing all these things. Its meant to be a fun journey ( meant to be! Haha) and some find it very stressful remembering to do all of them.
I only do them as I have pcos and can't always be certain what's happening each cycle x

it also depends how much you want to chart.

personally i just watched my cm :)

:xmas12: Thank you Comet, and Magic (and congrats on getting duffed Magic!!:cloud9:)

What's taking your temp? Where dyou take it? (sorry,.I know zilch!)

Oswin...I believe you can do either oral or vaginal...i think it's suppose to be the first thing you do when you wake up...even before you get out of bed to pee...I don't temp so I can't tell you from personal experience...but that's what I remember reading about...you can google basal body temperature and read about it:D

i am good, we have no money until oh gets paid so just waiting for Thursday to arrive!

we will also be booking a private gender scan then :D

AF is a day late im spotty my boobs hurt but ive had a few af cramps so im pretty sure af is happening today..

when it does ill be a mess as it will mean im onto cycle 13.. and will have been trying for over a year...

I'll be back properly next week after we get back from London, the next few days are going to be a bit of a mad rush and I feel like I've hardly got anything sorted for going away this weekend :dohh:

On the plus side, I'm at my cousin's on friday and saturday night instead of being at the in law's house :happydance:

Magic: Will you get to find out earlier than your hospital scan? :)

Mrslemon: I'm sorry that it's taking longer than you wanted :(, we will all be here to support you. I'm hoping af stays away today x

Emmy: have a wonderful time!!

X

we will book a private gender scan tomorrow when oh gets paid so we will know before xmas :happydance:

:nope: looks like I'm about to ovulate and because of being back to wtt we can't even go for it :nope:

2dpo today. We got a lot of bding in so fx this cycle will be my lucky one.

How is everyone doing?

Mrslemon - :hugs:

NDTaber9211 - :dust:

Magicwhisper - :dance: oooh how exciting! How are you announcing it on Christmas day?

I'm ok. My periods taking a while to arrive, I think because my little boy has been boobyfeeding a lot, plus the Pregnacare preconception vits I'm taking are apparently sometimes known to mess up your periods :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->