overweight and ttc

i tested when i was 7 days late - bfp came up within seconds

MAGIC: Oh really?? Well I guess I should wait until 2moro or day after....fingers crossed AF doesn't come.
Did u have any symptoms magic?

Emmy: Oh rite..lol......well kidnap him...will be more fun ;)

Oh thanks hun......I do want to test I am just to nervous......I just think if I test it will be negative and then pow AF will be here :/

I can't remember if you said or not, but is af fairly regular for you? If so I really would grab a test. I know how difficult it is not to get your hopes up and totally sympathise :hugs:

Emmy: my AF as far as I can remember has been pretty regular...29 day cycle give or take a couple of days on the odd occasion. ...but yeah its mostly been on time.
Last month it was lat about 3/4 days...so it has kind of thrown me this month..:/
That's y I don't want to get my hopes up
At the same time I just can't wait...I'm so impatient....Every little thing I am analyzing now......am I tired? Am I peeing more? Am I gassy lol sorry tmi

Not tmi at all, it's something we'll all wonder when we're waiting for our bfp. I really do hope af is playing silly games on you and that you're late because there's a little egg settling down for the next 9 months :hugs:

Emmy: thanks hun...I really hope so too!
Just have to try and not think.about it the next couple of days...and c what happens :)

It really does help chatting about it....I love this forum
I hope we all have bfp this year! :)

I'm like that too, absolutely love this forum and really don't know where I'd be without it sometimes.

I've just ordered myself some sun cream and aftersun for turkey. I'd got 2 bottles of spf 15 and one them seems to have leaked so I've just ordered a replacement spf15 and tub of hawaiian tropic after sun body butter :happydance: I'm so unbelievably excited it's unreal :cloud9: Just me and hubby in a private villa for a fortnight, it couldn't get any better :D

i had my normal af symptoms, grumpy, sore boobs. but i was also bloated and peeing like a mad woman :haha:

Emmy: I'm sorry things aren't going to plan, tommorow night you might be able to catch the egg. Don't give up hope :)! Your holiday sounds amazing, I would be so excited too!

Hope2bamum: test tommorow, it should come up by then. I know how you feel about not wanting to be disappointed! I really hope this is it for you! I have my fingers crossed.

X

Emmy: awwwww romantic holiday sounds perfect. :) you will have a great time. I'm excited for u :) my hubby and I are finally getting a week break end of feb so can't wait!

Magic: Yeah I have sore breasts, I was cramping last week so thought I was getting AF for sure....still no sign...hubby said I have been tired, but I'm. Not sure I'm always tired...lol

Comet: Yeah I'm thinking I will test 1st thing 2moro....my cycle is at 35 days now which I think is unusually long for me......I'm trying to think back if my AF has ever been delayed like this before.......here's keeping my fingers crossed

Good luck for when you do test hope2BAMum

How's everyone else doing? :hugs:

Good luck hope2bamum!

I'm okay thank you Emmy, I'm still in bed because the sound of the storm makes me appreciate how warm and comfortable it is haha! Still no af which I'm disappointed at. I thought losing nearly ten per cent of my weight would cause my cycles to go back to normal :( .

How are you? X

Awww no :nope: really sorry af still isn't making an appearance for you :hugs:

Here it's just a case of waiting at the moment, either for af or proper ovulation signs. And not too sure when either of them will happen :dohh:

I wish I was still in bed, we just had our electric go off a few times and lightening and thunder :argh:

When is af due? I hate the guessing game of whether you actually ovulated or not, it gets so frustrating. When I used my opks this cycle I had dark ones but never as dark as what other people on bnb posted and it got me really down. Everyone is different though, that is what I remember!

I heard Aberystwyth has been hit quite bad, we're you affected?
We have had it really bad and unfortunately a few people have gone missing and passed away because of it :( x

Thankfully we're up in the hills so we haven't been affected. It's the promenade that seems to have had the worst of it.

In all honesty I'm not 100% sure when af is due because I went 170+ days down to a 51 day cycle, so this one could be even shorter too. It's so confusing :wacko:

Did your 170 day cycle end naturally or with provera?
Hoping it comes soon for you so you have nice short cycles with more chances of getting that bfp! :) x

I actually think it's down to me taking agnus castus because my cycles do seem to get shorter when I'm on that :)

GOOD LUCK taking your test im hoping that no news is good news... and your pregnant but havent had chance to tell us yet ha x

Im waiting for af.

MY back and boobs have started to hurt again like when i was pregnant..

so if Af has`nt come by the weekend ill take a test i guess.. neither backache or sore boobs were typical AF symptoms for me but i don`t know if the MC could have caused any changed to my premenstrual pattern?

Had no cramping like i used to before AF.. so I guess we will have to wait and see

Emmy: I still haven't tried Angus cactus yet because I'm taking dong qui which is meant to do the same, but I think I will switch.

Mrslemon: I'm so hoping this is it for you, you deserve it !

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"