overweight and ttc

Im good thank you keeping uber busy at work trying to ignore all the symptoms i think im having... its been 5 weeks since my misscarrige now and

Im having awfully painful breasts like last time, Im struggling to sleep like last time. nausea like last time..and having some creamy discharge too

and no stomach cramps.. to say its all just AF coming on..Lots of people online have said there AF symptoms changed after a MC tho so could just be that?

Petrified to take a test .. will wait until the weekend if nothings changed .

my 20 week scan :haha: i found out the time in the end lol xD

my scan is on friday :happydance:

Mrs lemon: I'm hoping for you!

Magic: ah wow, how exciting :)!

X

Hello ladies....just an update...I tested again this morning and the line was darker :D
I guess it's a BFP!!
Just waiting to see the doctor on Monday
I can't believe it!

Lemon: Oh sounds like a good sign..... :)
I have my fingers crossed for you.
:)
Yeah I was so scared to take my test too
But my periods are normally regular so I waited till it was a week late......
I really wish u all the best :)

Magic: Oh how exciting! :D
Can't wait to hear how you went.
Btw when did you book in for a obstretion?
I still have to find one

Thanks ladies :)
I'm still in shock......feels so surreal...
Can't wait to go to the Doc on Monday

These tummy prob couldn't go away sooner tho...sorry tmi!

As for me: still no af. I have been eating very healthy since New years and started a nice exercise plan which hubby joins in with me for support. Not that he needs it at all but nice to not do it alone. I'm on a gluten free plan because it really helps with my pcos, but it's so restrictive and I love my bread and potatoes.... oh well haha. All for a bfp!!

How is everyone's diets and cycles going? X

Comet, try and get yourself some wheat free bread. It's not 100% the same, but it sometimes helps the cravings and is quite nice when it's been toasted :hugs:

Not sure on my cycle at all, but weight loss is going good, 4lbs lost since last saturday, I'm really hoping to break out of the 360s by this time next week :)

I've had an idea as well, maybe while we're trying to lose weight for ttc we could share our favourite recipes too?

My go to meal at the moment is sticky chicken, all it is is chopped chicken breast marinated in 2 tablespoons of honey, 2 tablespoons of soy sauce and 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar. Then you fry the chicken and liquid until it goes to a sticky consistency (about 15 minutes), you need to keep it moving so it doesn't stick to the pan. We've added chinese 5 spice to it too and it goes like a chinese sauce, soooo yummy :D

Emmy : I have gluten free bread and it was horrid when I had it normal but toasted it tastes exactly the same as normal bread!
The recipe idea is great!
Your one sounds amazing, does it have to have soy in it too taste right? I can't have soy because of gluten/ high gi.

My favourite recipe before gluten free is : cooked white rice (or your own preference) , chop some spring onions (green onions for people in other countries) and mix into the rice, add 1/2 teaspoons of light soy sauce (again your preference of strength) and mix. To finish add a handful of peanuts! Yum.

Gluten free recipe:
Boil some quinoa in water and chicken stock until cooked, meanwhile gently sweat some onions and red peppers, add too the quinoa. Pop in some cooked quorn chicken ( or fresh, your choice). Add in some herbs or spices to your taste, I like bbq spices or basil.

X

comet, I don't know if this would be any good for you?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Meridian-F...9358695&sr=8-7&keywords=gluten+free+soy+sauce

I've never tried the recipe without soy sauce but it might work with a bit of experimenting x

That's a great find! Thank you, the reviews are good as well, which is promising! X

Just found out hubby is lactose intolerant as well, we will be left with just veggies to eat soon haha! X

Alpro hazelnut milk is really nice comet, that might be worth a try for him.

You should be able to find single bottles of the soy sauce online, so you don't have to buy a 4 pack of them :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->