overweight and ttc

Im on cycle day 26 after my MC so expecting AF next week at some point. Unless im super lucky and ovulated but im not hopeful for that

I went back to slimming world last night after not going for 6 weeks ...and that`s 6 weeks of comfort eating and christmas i put on half a stone :S so back on the healthy eating from today ...

Happy new year lovely ladies xxx

Alex: they have to transfer my details before I can fully register to a new doctors. Which can take a few days.

Mrslemon: hoping af arrives on time :). I too have put on weight so for new years I'm going to get right back into it. Looking forward to it!

Xx

3lbs on here, but have definitely let my hair down and it's my birthday on friday too, so I don't think I'll be back on it until saturday

just wanted to pop in and say happy new year, you ladies are fab and I'm so glad I found this little thread. I hope 2014 brings us all our :bfp: and that by this time next year we all either have blossoming bumps or a baby in our arms <3 :hugs:

i hope you have a happy new year and that 2014 will bring you all :bfp: because you all deserve it :D

oh and i love this thread :3

love the new pic comet is that your dog?

Truly wishing everyone such an amazing new year. I second Emmy, hoping we all have our bfps/babies!

This thread has such amazing characters on it, you have all kept me going and remembering why I'm doing this. Thank you all! Wishing you love, light and happiness!

Magic: yeah she's a shih tzu called Libby :). She is half asleep in the picture haha.

Xx

Happy new year ladies!! Hope this year brings you all the happiness in the c world :)
Alex: no not really using opks or doing the temp thing. Not yet anywayz, I'm trying not make it like we r trying....does that make sense....lol prob not :/

it makes sense oh and i were ntnp/ttc we went on cm to work out when i ovulated :thumbup: we didn;t chart ect.

Magic: Yeah we are sort of doing that ( I mean we only really tried this month) should get the hang of it tho..lol
I'm just using a ovulation calendar but trying not to strictly following it either
It's hard to track now because my AF has normally been so regular last month it was late by 3 days and according to my calendar I should of got it yday.....but I think I can feel it coming on....doh!

HAPPY NEW YEARS to my lovely ladies....May this be the year for all our BFP' s :dance:

happy new year everyone :yipee:

am so excited for this year because we've got our amazing honeymoon in June and fingers crossed a bfp at the very least, though we have decided that if by the end of this year nothing has happened, then we'll go to the dr and get any help that we can.

I'm definitely thinking about making the switch to calorie counting. I'm having so much difficulty in following the rules with slimming world sometimes that I want to see if it will benefit me making this change.

Hope everyone is ok :hugs:

Happy New year Emmy!

Is slimming world strict? I have never followed a group like weight watchers etc. I try and calorie count and now I'm doing gluten free too because it really helps my pcos.

How is everyone atm and what cycle days are we? Xx

It's not too strict, you don't go hungry, it's just the amount of what they class as superfree foods as well the healthy extras like milk or bread etc. I signed up to my fitness pal so hopefully that will help me to keep track of my calories

Ah right, do you find personally, you lose weight following slimming world? I have always wanted to go to one.

I use my fitnesspal it's very good :) xx

I lost 18lbs with slimming world since we got married in July, but then have put about 7lb in total back on what with one thing and another. Just glad to still be 11lb lighter than I was this time last year :)

I lost 2 stone and about 7% of my body weight and then conceived. SO I`m really hopeful that sticking with slimming world is going to help me conceive my rainbow baby and have it stick :)

although I`m struggling to get back on it with all the xmas chocolate still hanging around :(

Oh xmas ruined my clean eating :( now have to try and get back into it
Btw I'm nearly 4 days late on my AF......last month I was late the same time but ended AF ended up coming......no idea what it means.......As normally as far as I know my AF are regular. I'm cramping like I'm about to get it as well.....but nothing yet :/

Mrslemon: that's amazing! I really hope it happens for you!
I had to give most of my Christmas leftover chocolate etc to my friend, I don't have much self control if it's in the house.

Hope2bamum: have you tested or just waiting to see if it arrives?

X

Comet: no haven't tested yet....don't want to get ahead of my self....I think I'll wait a week and then test......I was late about the same last month so thinking maybe the same...
Let's hope I'm wrong

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->