overweight and ttc

Cd1 today :happydance: 3 days later than what it should have been and it's very light at the moment but I'm just relieved that it's here.

So, new plan for this cycle

• New pre conception tablet
  • No vitamin c supplement
  • Temping
  • Dtd as much as possible when ewcm appears

[URL=https://s904.photobucket.com/user/tazranp/media/IMG-20140201-00325_zpsdeb8faf5.jpg.html][IMG]https://i904.photobucket.com/albums/ac241/tazranp/IMG-20140201-00325_zpsdeb8faf5.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

(((todays opk )))its brighter in real life. but does this look positive. this is the darkest yet and even hubby said it looks really bright. still no temp rise. getting frustrated x

That looks really, really good. It's a bit blurry so I can't tell if it's positive, but it definitely looks darker than that one you showed us the other day. I really, really hope this is it for you :hugs:

what would you guys say it is? i dont mind if you say negative im just not good at telling positive or negative with opks x

if the control line is on the left then I think it's negative at the moment, but as I say, it definitely looks closer than the other test we saw the other day. Plus cameras have a habit of not always picking up the difference in line strength very well, so it could be quite a bit darker in person if that makes sense?

Sorry ive not been on in a while my laptop broke :/

Im 7dpo and im a bit weepy today but other than that no syptoms

hope your all well xxxx

just got another brighter one, so hopefully i will ovulate today or soon!

mrs lemon: hello! oo i have my fingers crossed for you x

oooohhhh that's brilliant that it's getting darker :yipee: fingers crossed for tomorrow's temp

im good, constantly have trouble sleeping though so im always tired :asleep:

ella is a right night owl kicks all night then sleeps half the day :haha: not quite keeping me up at night yet though haha

i go through periods of insomnia it drives me mad especially when i really want to sleep :dohh:

im going to get a big pillow to help me sleep i wake up in the night a few times achy so i have to keep swapping sides im sleeping on

Aww that's cute!

I do too, I think for me it's when my magnesium levels drop and it causes restless leg syndrome.

Hopefully working more will cause you too sleep better x

:wave::shrug:how is everyone? hope, lemon, nd taber etc? where has everyone gone

Hey Ladies!

Can I jump in?

Im normally hanging around the pregnancy test board but I ventured here looking for a thread just like this :) Sorry im late to the party!!

About me, im 25 married for almost 5 years with 2 girls ( 5 and 2 ). I started with dd1 at 150, ate everything I could foolishly, and had her at 200 exactly. Almost 2 years later exactly I got pregnant with dd2 weighing 203. ( I literally stay within 5 pounds of a number for years ) I ate WAY more responsibly and had her at 228 ( still wasnt my ideal weight gain, but I cut the weight gain in half from one to the other so I was proud ). Now Im 230 and weve been TTC #3 for 4 cycles. Dd1 was on cycle #1, dd was on cycle #2 so I stupidly thought this would be easy!!

I have health concerns except for UTIs I use to get that have decreased severely in my 20s. But no reproductive or weight related health concerns. Im not necessarily the most active person, which I realized I would have to change if I got pregnant again to keep my gain down. So Im getting a treadmill with income tax. Even if I dont lose weight, id be happy to keep the gaining to a minimum.

Wow, that was epic. Sorry to anyone still reading!! Anyways, I guess im concerned that I wont get pregnant again or that if I do Ill turn into some huge whale when its done. #3 is the end for us im 75% sure, so I have the rest of my life to lose it- and I told myself when we started that there was no point (unless medically required) to lose weight before getting pregnant and gain it all back. Losing has always been hard for me, if I manage to do it I wouldnt want to gain it back. Also worried about what hubby would think of me after deep down, afterall im pretty close to 100 pounds heavier then when we met. I dont have plus sized friends, theyre all small so I dont have anyone to talk to that can relate :(

Anyways, I wish everyone here the best of luck im going to go back to reading through this thread. Got to page 10 last night but fell asleep as it was midnight lol.

xox Meagan

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->