overweight and ttc

Hi ladies can I join I am 33 mum of 4 ttc number 5 I am steriod dependant so my bmi is 40 which is high i know but it was 47 last year ..
thanks

Hello Megan: welcome! It's great that you have no health issues and you easily conceived both daughters so I hope number three is along soon. It's still early so keep positive! Anywho have fun reading through and getting to know all our stories!

Babyboom: congratulations on getting your bmi down! Hoping number 5 doesn't keep you waiting too long

X

Hello Megan: welcome! It's great that you have no health issues and you easily conceived both daughters so I hope number three is along soon. It's still early so keep positive! Anywho have fun reading through and getting to know all our stories!

Babyboom: congratulations on getting your bmi down! Hoping number 5 doesn't keep you waiting too long

X

Thanks :) Im just hoping my current weight wont make #3 difficult. Or that i've somehow gotten a problem between #2 and #3. I have a physically at the end of the month, so if this cycle is unsuccessful I will talk to my dr about it :)

That's a good idea, getting to the doctors early, even just for a general health check means if any issues do arise they can sort them quicker.

Are you trying to lose a lot of weight or just generally eating healthier? x

That's a good idea, getting to the doctors early, even just for a general health check means if any issues do arise they can sort them quicker.

Are you trying to lose a lot of weight or just generally eating healthier? x

Im not really on a "plan" for it, I generally dont eat unhealthy although Im sure I could eat healthier. I dont do fast food, I will occasionally get a soup and bun from Tim Hortons. I dont do chips or chocolate, occasionally I get a small ice cream cone. I dont do a lot of eating period. Im simply not active enough. So thats why Im getting a treadmill so I can walk on it while watching a few shows on tv everyday. Our winters here in Canada are brutal and the summers turn quickly from being wonderful to way too hot. So I figure an indoor method might work best for me.

At that point after a few months Ill see if im losing any weight, if not ( unless pregnant of course ) Ill adjust my eating habits too lol. Id be happy with 10-20 pounds off either now or after baby. I would be happy just to be under 200 again, even if its 199 :rofl:

welcome to the people have have joined! more the merrier :wave: :hugs:

i have 2 new cravings. cheese strings and spaghetti hoops :rofl:

ive been reading the thread for a bit so thought i would say hi :) I cant remember if i already introduced myself though hah! But im in the process of losing weight as well as ttc #2 :) nice to meet you all x

Meagan: I'm the same, because I'm sat around the house all day it's hard to shift weight. Luckily my dog gives me the excuse to do two long walks per day now. It's strange because I always assumed Canada was cold all year round. Shows my clear lack of knowledge! Well I hope you reach 199 soon.

Magic: haha mixed together or separate?

Kitty: hello! Congratulations on the huge weight loss so far(saw your ticker).
Did you conceive your girl at a lower weight?

X

Welcome to all the new people joining :D :hi:

I'm working on getting myself back on slimming world properly today. I've had a few off days with af being here, so I've decided it's well and truly time to get back into it :D

nope seperate not together :haha:

ive made matt buy more spagetti hoops today i swear i could live off them right now :rofl:

thanks comet, i was actually 6 stone heavier than right now when i conceived DD! amazing really that we managed it but i lost weight while i was pregnant which was a bonus!

hi new ladies :D

I have`nt had spaghetti hoops in ages fancy them now ha!

Im 9/10 dpo ( not entirely sure if i ov`d on the sat or Sunday ha) getting lots of creamy cm and my boobs hurt but getting BFNs

so who knows ha

where everyone at in their cycles?

Kitty: wow you will give lots of people hope now :). With the massive weight loss it can only help!!

Magic: I wonder if you can melt cheese strings... I have never tried. Haha.. I'm weird.

Mrslemon: does it feel how it did before? I have my fingers crossed so tightly for you :)!

Emmy: sending you lots of motivational thoughts

Xx

So I got weighed today at the doctors and I have lost 12 pounds since the middle of January.:happydance:

Hi ladies well cycle day 60 here and lots of bfn but sickness too :/ was weighed at heart clinic today and I have lost 23kg since early July so pleased with that

Brilliant weight losses comet and babyboom :happydance: well done to both of you :yipee:

I'm going to have a search for some of my favourite meals this week and try and make slimming world versions of them. Things are difficult at the moment with my nan (she's back out of the hospital now, is having palliative care at home and it's just a matter of days for her from what my aunty said this morning) and when I actually feel like eating I just grab the wrong things, so maybe if I have stuff I like in the freezer that will be more incentive for me to stay on plan?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->