overweight and ttc

We didn't bd during the ewcm. It was on the 2 days where I had creamy cm in between the wet and ewcm, so I'm definitely not holding out any hope. Just wish af would hurry up now.

Let me know how the opk at 8 goes, unless you're otherwise occupied lol ;)

oh well i really hope af hurrys up then :hugs:

haha! well hubby gets home at half 8 from work so will update as soon as i do it :) x

So it's about the same if not a little less bright. Does it mean I have o'd or am going to ... ahhhhhhhhh so confused!!!!!

I think it means that you're going to if it's not quite there yet. The opks you did today? Are they the darkest ones you've had yet?

Still waiting on af, but have decided on a plan for next cycle

I'm going to be stopping my vitamin c supplement, apparently too much can dry up cm, so I'm just going to stick to my pre conception supplement, evening primrose oil, vitamin b6 and agnus castus to try and give us as much of an extra boost as possible. I'll just make sure I get the recommended dose of vitamin c in other ways (maybe by having a glass of orange juice each morning with my vitamins, I think it will be in the region of 5 syns for a 250ml glass).

Anything's got to be worth a try :)

Yeah darkest yet, did my 2pm one today and its practically white again. No temp rise this morning but I'm not exactly taking it the same time each day. So confused!!

Yeah vit c can be bad for reducing cm. Sounds like a great plan!!

X

Oh how weird that today's has gone back to white :wacko: But, looking at your chart, if you have ov'd then you're definitely well covered :hugs:

Yeah doing lots of bding to keep me covered. Do you think my opk yesterday was positive? Because ovulation can happen from then till 24 hours later so I could get a temp rise tommorow morning? I have never ovulated this late :/x

It was definitely extremely close to being positive, so I reckon you may have just missed the highest point of the surge. Keep doing opks for a few more days just to be sure though xx

[-o<

I might be in luck. I've just checked my cm and it's got some streaks of blood in it. Please, please, please let this be the start of af

There hasn't been anymore blood :(

Come to think of it that was only pinky brown and not typical start of af bleeding :wacko:

Hmm maybe old blood coming out before the start of af? ... implantation? Bding to hard?

X

We haven't bd for over a week now :( I really don't think it's implantation bleeding, I just can't even bring myself to contemplate that as I didn't have ewcm when we last bd

Sorry I didn't want to upset you, was trying to think of reasons why you might have bleeding. It could suddenly be af arriving and because you generally have longer cycles your uterus lining might be thicker so comes away darker thicker blood x

:hugs: you didn't upset me, it's just something that I daren't even get my hopes up about. It's something I've done in the past and then been heartbroken if af didn't arrive and I had a stupidly long cycle or if af did actually arrive :hugs:

I think tomorrow will be the indication of what's happening cycle wise, hopefully the bleeding will get heavier xx

I know exactly how you feel :hugs:. It's one of the reasons I rarely pee on a stick. So So hard to have your dreams crushed.

Yes hopefully it will be full blown af :)!

I got another blazing opk tonight. Think my body is well and truly effed up :(. So much for "losing 5/10% of your body weight can regulate your cycles and improve ovulation" . I ovulated better last cycle when I was 3 stone heavier!! X

Was it darker or lighter than yesterday's opks? Hopefully this is finally your positive :hugs:

About the same really. Not sure to count it as positive or just wait x

Just keep testing and bding at least that way you'll be covered :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"