overweight and ttc

zomg congratulaions on the pregnancy hope the sickness goes soon!

and our nearly due jessicasmum not long now how do you feel?

gla the sickness has finally gone :kiss:

atm we are great ella is 3 months old its madness! flies by she is super adorable and her smiles melts my heart.

cloth nappies are going well we hve been using them for a month now and haven't looked back. we have moved back to my hometown as well which is great we live in a static caravan in m parents garden which sounds strange but its the best of both worlds :D

matt is currently looking for a job and so am i . i don't want to go back to work yet but 2 people looking for a job iss better than one and my maternity pay dosen't cover everything

zomg congratulaions on the pregnancy hope the sickness goes soon!

and our nearly due jessicasmum not long now how do you feel?

gla the sickness has finally gone :kiss:

atm we are great ella is 3 months old its madness! flies by she is super adorable and her smiles melts my heart.

cloth nappies are going well we hve been using them for a month now and haven't looked back. we have moved back to my hometown as well which is great we live in a static caravan in m parents garden which sounds strange but its the best of both worlds :D

matt is currently looking for a job and so am i . i don't want to go back to work yet but 2 people looking for a job iss better than one and my maternity pay dosen't cover everything

Scared and excited all rolled into one. Baby isn't lying in right position and they are classing her as an unstable lie because she moves position a lot but never in the downward position. I will have a 6th scan next Thursday (4th September) and then discuss my options after this which if she isn't head down it's looking like they will book the C-section in because I'm refusing the ECV. Consultant did mention that if she is found in head down position that they might want to induce me while she is in that position.

That has really flown by Ella is 3 months already.
Good luck for the job hunting :)

is she transverse? i don;t blame you for refusing it! ella was transverse until 34 weeks and i was going to refuse that as well. if she haden't moved down i would of had to hav a c setion fixed she moved for you

is she transverse? i don;t blame you for refusing it! ella was transverse until 34 weeks and i was going to refuse that as well. if she haden't moved down i would of had to hav a c setion fixed she moved for you

She has been in every position but head down, transverse (right and left), oblique and last time checked breech, that's why they are saying she is an unstable lie so even if she is found head down at some point I doubt she will stay there.
It really hurts when they press to feel her position and with me having my appendix operation at 20/21 weeks it's too painful to do the ECV and not high enough success rate I think.

Yeah i honestly don't blame you. Would you rather be induced or c section?

How are you feeling x

Yeah i honestly don't blame you. Would you rather be induced or c section?

How are you feeling x

I will only be able to be induced if she is found head down which I doubt she will be, so it would be easier to just have a C-section booked in.

Hi, I only read the first page of this and wanted to add my lil story (also I haven't been on these forums for awhile!)

When I had Dom I was (And still am) 14 and half stone, im 5"3' and classed as 'morbidly obese' and was trying to lose weight as I caught Dom. I caught on our first month of trying, had zero issues with my pregnancy had an emergency c-section due to Dom having panic attacks and was stuck (also he had poo-ed inside me!) and he was born a fine happy healthy 7lb 13.5oz. He still is a perfectly healthy weight now 2 and half years later, it is possible ladies, don't give up hope and mega baby dust to all, me and my OH have began to try for another child again and yes, being overweight is worrying, but it's never the be all and end all in my eyes :dust:

Hello everyone, I'm still here, still not pregnant. I had a hsg a week ago, tubes are both clear. I have one cycle of Clomid left then it's waiting until I'm 23 for iui treatment due to age restrictions :(.
Lost even more weight and I'm now a healthy size 12/14 with my 5"8 height :).
Glad everyone is ok and congratulations Oswin.

Xx

FX that the last cycle of Clomid works for you so you don't have to go through the wait for iui, when is it you turn 22 if you don't mind me asking? Just remember last time we talked you said you had a year and a bit to wait until you reach 23.
That's great you have lost all that weight, you should be really proud of yourself, just hope I can take a leaf out of your book when I start dieting again. Would love to be back to size 12/14 again as haven't been for 10 years now :(

Good luck Comet1234, sending all the wishes and :dust: to you!!! and well done on the weight loss, it is so *hard* to lose weight and keep on it, well done be proud of what you have achieved chick :)

Wow, well done on the weight loss Comet!!!!

Hey ladies . I am plus size and finally ttc for #2 with my husband as of yesterday. I just had the IUD removed so nervous how to start actively tracking O. We will see!!

Nice to meet all of you ladies and hope everyone is doing well.

I started a weight loss regime today so fingers crossed that stays steady .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->