overweight and ttc

Probably, but then you have to think about the fact if I'm young and struggling now it's only going to get worse with age but doctors see numbers, not people :shrug: x

Yeah you hit the nail on the head there, it really isn't fair. I don't like it that it is also a postcode lottery when it comes to ivf, just because my sister lived 30 minutes away from the city she was having it she only got 1 go but if she lived there she would of got 2.

Ive heard of people moving house because of the postcode lottery its madness :wacko:

I think its so so terrible how hard they make it for people to become parents I wonder if any of these people who make these decisions have ever experienced fertility issues.

Oh comet the talk with the parents thing sounds terrible!!!! How can they not like you?:( I hate sit down discussions like that ... I`m a cry-er tho so i always embarrass myself!!! BUt yay on being size 14 that`s amazing well done

This morning i experienced my first true morning sickness moment when i walked down the garden to the Car reached the door and suddenly just brought up all my breakfast....MR husband did`nt know what to do bless him!!

Hi everyone, just thought I'd post to see how everyone is doing as realised that no one has posted for 2 months.

Hope you are doing ok.

Hi! Im onto month 14 ttc #2 :)

I have booked appointment with gp next week to hrt advice on where to go from here!

Hubby had sperm analysis which was fine.

I've been to an osteopath and tuens out I had quite a bif twist so im hoping that sorting that out may help too!

How about everyone else? Xx

I'm pregnant and feeling rough! :sick:

Congratulations on the pregnancy :D Sorry you are feeling rough with the sickness. I was lucky with the morning sickness this time and didn't have any at all unlike with DD1 which was awful for first 14 weeks. I see you have a scan booked for a weeks time, bet you can't wait to see you're little one. Have you told many people yet about your pregnancy?

I have booked appointment with gp next week to hrt advice on where to go from here!

I've been to an osteopath and tuens out I had quite a bif twist so im hoping that sorting that out may help too!

Good luck at the GPs next week, let us know how it goes. :)

Congratulations on the pregnancy :D Sorry you are feeling rough with the sickness. I was lucky with the morning sickness this time and didn't have any at all unlike with DD1 which was awful for first 14 weeks. I see you have a scan booked for a weeks time, bet you can't wait to see you're little one. Have you told many people yet about your pregnancy?
Thank you! Congratulations to you too, and hooray as you're due on my birthday :winkwink:
I'm fighting the nausea with Seabands and Trebor extra strong mints, they work really well most of the time :happydance:
I caved and booked the scan last night :haha: I'm just so nervous as this pregnancy was so desperately wanted! I'm very excited, especially as hubby will be able to come :D
And I've told a few friends, and my mum so far.

Good luck for the appointment hunni!!

Thank you! Congratulations to you too, and hooray as you're due on my birthday :winkwink:
I'm fighting the nausea with Seabands and Trebor extra strong mints, they work really well most of the time :happydance:
I caved and booked the scan last night :haha: I'm just so nervous as this pregnancy was so desperately wanted! I'm very excited, especially as hubby will be able to come :D

Thank you :) It's a poplar birthday 19th September, I have my mum's, my sister's and my husband's grandad's the same day.

I'm just terrible with the heartburn which I swear by rennies.

look forward to hearing about your scan :)

Thank you :) It's a poplar birthday 19th September, I have my mum's, my sister's and my husband's grandad's the same day.

Wow, that must be an expensive day :haha:
Argh I remember the heartburn; Rennies was the only thing that helped me too. They say it's cos your baby has lots of hair :lol: which was very true for me!

Wow, that must be an expensive day :haha:
Argh I remember the heartburn; Rennies was the only thing that helped me too. They say it's cos your baby has lots of hair :lol: which was very true for me!

Yeah was true for me too DD1 had loads of dark hair and this time they have even seen some hair on the scan for this one.

Hi ladies :) was lovely to see this thread pop up

Im finally out of mourning sickness for now nausea still appears from time to time

really hope it happens soon for those of yous still ttc <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->