Ovidrel Trigger Question

Jonesbaby19

Reaction score
Hi there Ladies,

Just a quick question....

How long did it take for Ovidrel (or a similar trigger) to leave your system?

It's been 8 days since I had 5,000 units of Ovidrel and I'm still getting a + reading. Just curious to know what your experience was?

Many thanks,

Jonesbaby

it could be a false positive . you NEED to wait at least 2/3 more days . so keep testing. FX for you hope its a real positive :) :dust:

Thanks so much for your reply! Good luck this cycle! Xx:flower:

Hi there!

Haven't tested yet, my trigger left my system on 7dp3dt and I've hidden my tests away until OTD. I'll keep you posted! :)

How you doing? Fingers crossed for you too! Hope you get your BFP! xx

hi I saw OVIDREL on your post...My Dr. is putting me on that next cycle.. how does it work? She didn't really go into detail.. We are having a hard time with wondering whether I am ovulating or not..so we are going to try that I guess. any info I would love to hear!! such as cd day you do it...ultrasound included?? what have you..thanks and good luck!

First IUI trigger lasted through to 13dpo.
Second IUI I had a Chemical Pregnancy & by 11dpo in the evening my HCG got darker on the test & kept getting darker.
This is our third IUI, I am 7dpo so it's too early. I'm still testing positive but will be testing out hopefully starting tomorrow morning or if not tomorrow then at 9dpo.

Sitting at 9dpo & my trigger is still there. Tests from the past 2 days & including today seem about the same. Hrm..

The doctors usually say up to 14 days, but mine last up to 20. Did you test out the trigger?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->