Ovualtion

C

carla15x

Can people actually feel ovulation?

I've just had a little twinge slighty below and left of my right hipbone, I can imagine it to be what it might feel like && I have felt it before when I used to have periods.

Based on period date I was ovulating two days ago. . . so maybe it could be that?

xx

wow I dont know but Ill be watching to see your answers :) xxx

Some women get a pain to one side (low down in their abdomen, so round about where you said) when the egg is released so i think that was very much ovulation pains you were experiencing x

from what i have read about yh i think you can feel the odd 'twinge', but i am no expert, maybe look in TTC see if theres anything in that section

I've been thinking about this myself. I've got sore bb and feeling abit off. I think i have had a few twinges but don't know if i have convinced myself of that after reading your thread! :rofl: My cycles have gone nuts in the last 2 months due to stress so don't know when i'm due to ovulate but wondered if this was it. Only been of bcp since dec and haven't gotten used to what my body is doing yet!

I felt the exact same pains half way through my pack of bcp. If you're off BCP then it's highly possible.

I feel ovulation pains and it is how you have described it as well. I think the name for these pains are something like 'mittelshmerzen' or something (I think this is German for 'middle pains' i.e. middle of your cycle pains).

Ok, I differ a little bit from you girlies - I get cramps! I have 5 wk cycles & I get cramps around time for Ov, plus a bit of (TMI) dodgy belly. But yes, that's Ov time for me :)

Yeah, I think it sounds like ovulation pains - I get a sharp twinge and warm feeling for a couple of minutes around where my ovaries are, I think this is ovulation. I read that you can get the same pain for hours though! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->