Ovulated *Feb 20th* - Someone sit through the TWW with me!

xLottiex

Reaction score
O'd Friday Feb 20th so I'm 4dpo today (Tues) after doing the SMEP.

Needing someone to ride out the TWW with me and looking for cycle buddies :haha:

Anyone want to join me?!
When are you testing? I'll probably start about 10dpo if I can hold out til then!!

:dust:

Hi...I am new to this and just learning all the abbreviations but I am in the 2WW.I came off the pill and had a withdrawal bleed on the 6th Feb..but unsure of when I ovulated but at a guess from cramping and cm it was the 20th-21st Feb.

The last 2 days I have felt so bloated! My boobs are really full too and I am really conscious of them.I have had cramping and a prickly feeling in my stomach.I felt car sick yesterday on the way to work too and the smell of our dinner cooking last night turned my stomach! This all could be because I have come off the pill though.

I have 2 Children (15 and 10) and can't remember how early I had symptoms with them. I go on holiday in a few days too so thinking I will test when I get back. How are you feeling? Xx

Hi girls I'm in the tww as well came off the pill in January had my withdrawl bleed 1st to 5th of feb have 2 pos +opks in 16th and 17th so guessing I'm around 7/8 dpo all my symtoms seem to disappear today from ovulation I had cramping aches pains bloating nausea sore boobs nipples ect now ive only tender boobs nipples still slightly hurt I'm still bloated and very hungry lol backache isn't ad bad either xxxxxx

Hi, I'm 6dpo (i think!) Im having what I think are symptoms, or are they??!! lol! Boobs have felt a little bit more hurty, or more like tender not painful. My sense of smell is gearing up, as it has other times i've been pregnant, although I thought I had that last month and I wasn't pregnant. Felt a bit nauseas yesterday. Probably all nothing!!

Hi...I am new to this and just learning all the abbreviations but I am in the 2WW.I came off the pill and had a withdrawal bleed on the 6th Feb..but unsure of when I ovulated but at a guess from cramping and cm it was the 20th-21st Feb.

The last 2 days I have felt so bloated! My boobs are really full too and I am really conscious of them.I have had cramping and a prickly feeling in my stomach.I felt car sick yesterday on the way to work too and the smell of our dinner cooking last night turned my stomach! This all could be because I have come off the pill though.

I have 2 Children (15 and 10) and can't remember how early I had symptoms with them. I go on holiday in a few days too so thinking I will test when I get back. How are you feeling? Xx

Sounds promising! Do you get any of those symptoms as pms symptoms? I suppose they could be down to coming off the pill and your hormones trying to balance themselves out? Ive heard people are VERY fertile straight after coming off the pill so fx this is your lucky month!!

Im feeling good, I feel more positive than last month. I feel more relaxed now as Ive got used to OPKing and taking my BBT, I'm less worried about messing them up! Ive also researched a lot so I feel like I can work out why certain things are happening at certain times.

Hi girls I'm in the tww as well came off the pill in January had my withdrawl bleed 1st to 5th of feb have 2 pos +opks in 16th and 17th so guessing I'm around 7/8 dpo all my symtoms seem to disappear today from ovulation I had cramping aches pains bloating nausea sore boobs nipples ect now ive only tender boobs nipples still slightly hurt I'm still bloated and very hungry lol backache isn't ad bad either xxxxxx

Hi!! It could be a good thing that your symptoms have disappeared! HCG could be starting to take over/ implantation might be happening! This is exciting :) you have very positive symptoms. What sort of symptoms have you had in previous cycles where you havent been pregnant? Has this month been/felt different?

Hi, I'm 6dpo (i think!) Im having what I think are symptoms, or are they??!! lol! Boobs have felt a little bit more hurty, or more like tender not painful. My sense of smell is gearing up, as it has other times i've been pregnant, although I thought I had that last month and I wasn't pregnant. Felt a bit nauseas yesterday. Probably all nothing!!

Oh still some positive symptoms though! How did you test for ovulation?

I try not to symptom spot until at least 6dpo as thats when implantation can begin.... This is only my 2nd cycle tracking everything so Ive only got 1 other cycle to compare symptoms to! Im kinda hoping they do the opposite to last cycle where I wasnt pregnant ...... Im feeling really positive and feel we dtd at good times in my fertile window. My temps have followed a slightly different pattern so far, so thats promising, but its too early to get my hopes up!!

I oed the same day as you! It seems like there are a lot of us that oed the same day, a couple other similar threads out there too!

My goal test date is mar 6, but knowing me I will cave a couple days early I'm sure!

I'm feeling hopeful this time since it's my first cycle using opks and seeing that smiley face was great!

Lol I hope it's all positive symtoms my boobs don't hurt they feel more like there on fire like ud be after a sunbed ( braless) toasted nips :happydance: there tingling .. I gets waves of nausea but not major just a feeling lasting a few mins I'm bloated and full so full but abs starving starting to pee every 2-3 hrs feel a headache coming on aswell very dull .. also still feel a few wee niggly pains here and there wen I lye on my back been very moody and cranky and completely exhausted..

Normally with my period I just get sore boobs but not on fire boobs .. and a little backache but that would be a day or 2 before I come on my period isn't due untill the 3rd I think I have around a 30 day cycle and im only 7 dpo ov lol fx for all you ladies xxxxx

Sounds promising! Do you get any of those symptoms as pms symptoms? I suppose they could be down to coming off the pill and your hormones trying to balance themselves out? Ive heard people are VERY fertile straight after coming off the pill so fx this is your lucky month!!

Im feeling good, I feel more positive than last month. I feel more relaxed now as Ive got used to OPKing and taking my BBT, I'm less worried about messing them up! Ive also researched a lot so I feel like I can work out why certain things are happening at certain times.

Hi!! It could be a good thing that your symptoms have disappeared! HCG could be starting to take over/ implantation might be happening! This is exciting :) you have very positive symptoms. What sort of symptoms have you had in previous cycles where you havent been pregnant? Has this month been/felt different?

Oh still some positive symptoms though! How did you test for ovulation?

I try not to symptom spot until at least 6dpo as thats when implantation can begin.... This is only my 2nd cycle tracking everything so Ive only got 1 other cycle to compare symptoms to! Im kinda hoping they do the opposite to last cycle where I wasnt pregnant ...... Im feeling really positive and feel we dtd at good times in my fertile window. My temps have followed a slightly different pattern so far, so thats promising, but its too early to get my hopes up!!

Hmm, it was my first time using opk's. I just got some IC as it was my first time using them, then last Wednesday morning got a definite positive. So OH got me some clear blue advanced digi ones. I think I was too late using them as first time using it (wed eve) got a negative result, but I believe as they need a base line to start from that's normal. So then next day got a flashing smiley, then the next day, then the next day, then the next day……. and then this morning used the last one in the pack and lo and behold was still flashing, never got a solid smiley:shrug: SO I am assuming the ic opk was correct, and also going by cm, that it was last wednesday/thursday. Oh well we'll see in a week or so I guess!!

I'm 2dpo, 4th cycle TTC for my first :) I'll join this party!

AF will be due on the 8th for me, and OH and I are planning to be away that weekend, so I'm going to be going crazy!

Hi..no I don't get sore boobs at all so that's the main thing that is different ..but then that is probably my because I have come off the pill.I thought it takes a while to get out of your system.Oh, one thing I have noticed that is new is a tingly feeling on my tongue lol! Not the usual metallic feeling just a tingly feeling! Has anyone else had that?

I go on holiday on Thursday for a week and I am going to do a test on my last day out there I will buy one tomorrow to take with me..any recommendations on the best brand?

It's all really exciting but am also under no illusions that it can take a while. So we are all in the same boat ...and are testing around the same time ? ..I just can't help notice every symptom and think it's mind over matter .Is anyone else like that?
Xx

Hi ladies I am 3dpo today :) good luck to you all . X

3Dpo. I think. Sooo much ewcm. Im second guessing my ov day of 2/21.

I'm on a tww! I'm 6dpo no symptoms but a slight cramping last night and frequently urinating today. I'm on my first cycle using Vitex and Royal jelly, hope it works for me. 😊

question. My ovulation was + on the 20th but it says with in 6 hours so ho do you know ?

I'm also 4 dpo today! Trying to hold off testing until at least next Monday:haha:

This is my first month TTC and we didn't really know we were going to start trying until the day I ovulated and my husband decided we should try. That was feb 18th and since then I have felt at least a tiny bit nauseated every day. I have not been religiously tracking my BBT but the last few days I had been out of curiosity 1dpo-4dpo it was a steady 97.7 and then 5dpo jumped to 99.7 for a few hours and then stayed at 98.6 the rest of the day. I forgot to check this morning so I am not sure if it was still in the 98 range. I felt the worst on the day it was 99.7; extremely nautious, no appetite and exhausted. Then today much better with just a sense of pressure especially when standing as well as my lower back and neck aching. I have had dull headaches every day as well. None of this is normal for me but I am having a hard time with whether or not its the anticipation of possibly getting a BFP or actual pregnancy symptoms. Anyone have any thoughts???

I'm 6dpo today on cycle #2 ttc #2. No real symptoms as such other than sore boobs and a bit of bloating which is my usual PMS fare. I had really bad cramps last month following ovulation so I'm relieved they've stayed away this time. I'm really not expecting to be pregnant this month. I'm still recovering from a two week virus which made me really run down, so I'll be patiently awaiting the arrival of AF.

6/7dpo. This morning felt a little bit lightheaded but could be because I had taken my daughter to school and not had breakfast (have now had it!) Had a slight sort af type cramp but only to one side, the left. I have also got a slight backache on the same side. Also breasts seem a bit fuller and one is a bit achey. I'm trying to analyse nipples, as I remember noticing they had become bigger when I was pregnant last September but that might have been after I got bfp. Sense of smell still strong, I can smell a reed air freshener we have more than normal.

I noticed this morning i've got a little skin tag on my neck, googled it, and it said pregnant women can get them!! lol I doubt one would develop that quickly!!!! ha ha ha!!

Have got some frers ordered from superdrug, as they were on offer. I think I am feeling a bit more optimistic than I did last month, fx!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->