Ovulated *Feb 20th* - Someone sit through the TWW with me!

Thank you all so much!!!!

xLottiex - I have had zero symptoms which kind of tipped me off. I have had a horrible chest cold for a week so that may have disguised some of them. Usually I symptom spot like crazy the week before af and this cycle was not tired, no cramps, no sore breasts. Only testing as I am an addict lol. How are you doing? Looks like we are due date buddies!

I was the same! I wasnt cranky, moody, tired or emotional like I usually am before AF. I usually got sore boobs 12dpo but this time it started at 5dpo and the feel so full like water balloons! Ive also beeb super hot as I think theres more progesterone or maybe its the hcg I dont know. Woke up sweating the last 2 nights and my temps have been the highest ever.

By my LMP, ill be 4w2d.
By when I Od i'll be 3w5d.

Im not sure what the midwfe/doctor will want to count from. From when I Od seems more sensible to me lol! when did you O?

I don't chart but based on my history I o a little late in the cycle. It would have been around the 20th or 21st. They usually go by lmp until an ultrasound shows otherwise. Even then they have never changed my edd

I think this thread is lucky! I just got a bfp!!!! Eeek!

On a frer digital so it just said yes, no lines to analyze!! That is pretty accurate right???

Tested this morning And its BFN! AF due today but no show..

Congratulations to all ladies who got their BFP today!!

My sore BBs have chilled out a lot in the last day or so. So weird! Aren't they supposed to be complaining more as my AF due date approaches? :shrug:

Congrats crazy! Digitals are the best!!

Mum- Stats show that 10% don't get a BFP until after AF is due.

Orglethorp- my boobs usually stop hurting around AF but you're still in until she shows. This cycle they didn't hurt until after my BFP

My bfp on a digital was what I thought was 12dpo, but I'm now wondering if that 2 day af last cycle wasn't really af??? And then I'm further along??

Going to call the dr as soon as it's business hours and find out!

I think this thread is lucky! I just got a bfp!!!! Eeek!

On a frer digital so it just said yes, no lines to analyze!! That is pretty accurate right???

Oh my goodness CONGRATS!! It is a lucky thread!! :happydance: woo wooo!

Thank you sweetv..I'm still feeling hopeful..

What a weird feeling thought I'm having AF today because last night my cramping is really bad but tonight just my boobs are sore...hope it will be my lucky cycle too! AF still no show

Congratulations for those with BFP's. My AF is due around Monday .
Feeling a bit off with cramping so thinking AF is going to show :(
Trying not to be too sad about it.

:witch: got me :( So onto next cycle. I keep trying to remind myself that now I'm one cycle closer to my bfp. :thumbup:

Good luck and lots of :dust: to those still waiting!

And congrats again to those with BFPs! :flower:

sorry that the witch got you. That is however a great attitude about it. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back