Ovulated May 9th, who else? Update 5 BFP's!! :)

Hi girls,

I'm going through the mill a bit here!

Im on holiday in Portugal and still no af. Brought a frer with me and did it two days ago. Got a bfp! Over the moon obviously BUT it was very faint :(

I made hubby rush to the nearest chemist and get two more tests. The only ones they have are predictor tests that claim to test at 12.5 mil.

Done one yesterday and this morning and just extremelly faint lines. (Not as strong as frer)

Surely by now I should be getting very obvious lines??

So so worried it's a chemical :(

Any advice? Xx

Hi girls,

I'm going through the mill a bit here!

Im on holiday in Portugal and still no af. Brought a frer with me and did it two days ago. Got a bfp! Over the moon obviously BUT it was very faint :(

I made hubby rush to the nearest chemist and get two more tests. The only ones they have are predictor tests that claim to test at 12.5 mil.

Done one yesterday and this morning and just extremelly faint lines. (Not as strong as frer)

Surely by now I should be getting very obvious lines??

So so worried it's a chemical :(

Any advice? Xx

Congrats!!!
Could your ovulation day be off? How did you pinpoint it? Maybe you ovulated much later? Do you have medical insurance? When will you be home? My biggest concern, if you are 100% sure of ovulation, would be ectopic. If you have any cramping or bleeding get to a hospital. Otherwise maybe get in for Hcg blood test or a scan once you get home.
Keep us updated, and good luck!!! I hope it is a sticky for you!!!

Congrats!!!
Could your ovulation day be off? How did you pinpoint it? Maybe you ovulated much later? Do you have medical insurance? When will you be home? My biggest concern, if you are 100% sure of ovulation, would be ectopic. If you have any cramping or bleeding get to a hospital. Otherwise maybe get in for Hcg blood test or a scan once you get home.
Keep us updated, and good luck!!! I hope it is a sticky for you!!!

Thanks Hun...

I don't know for sure as I don't chart, I had my last period on 24/04 and had what I think was ib on 9dpo. I know I'm a late hcg levels riser as I didnt get a bfp with my last pregnancy until 16dpo and was using first response!! However my lines still are so faint that it worries me :(

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->