Ovulated May 9th, who else? Update 5 BFP's!! :)

LaugingDuck - I hope that you can distract yourself over the weekend! It would be awesome to get your BFP! We could be buddies throughout our pregnancy!

FX that you all get your BFP!

Thanks Hopeful! Yes I hope things progress for me and we can be bump buddies! I was up at 4:30am today stressing about it all, this is so not fun! Took another FRER and had another line so took a CB digital and NEGATIVE!!! This is driving me nuts argh!

Hi ladies can I gate crash?!
I think I ovulated on May 10th so am at about the same stage as you all.
I have had no symptoms this month was really trying not to symptom spot as I'm so bad for that. Anyway no symptoms to spot really this month except for a bleed at 9dpo. I've never had this before but it lasted a day then stopped. This was two says ago! It sent my mind into over drive and I can't stop wondering. Have done a couple of tests all bfn but prob a bit early if I've only just implanted (huge fingers crossed!!)
Anyone else had this?
Congrats to anyone that has got or is on the road to their bfp! Oh how id love to see those two lines right now!! Xxx

How many DPO are you now? If you implanted 9DPO you may get a BFP 11-13 dpo.

I'm 12dpo today and tested with frer earlier - bfn!
So confused! Only hope I have is that I didn't get a bfp with last pregnancy until 15dpo! *clutching at straws here! *

Thanks Hopeful! Yes I hope things progress for me and we can be bump buddies! I was up at 4:30am today stressing about it all, this is so not fun! Took another FRER and had another line so took a CB digital and NEGATIVE!!! This is driving me nuts argh!

Digitals are less sensitive so if you're getting a positive on frer id say your pregnant! Wait a day or so and I'm sure the digi will be positive good luck ! xx

I'm so confused by my body. This morning I had a temp drop about .5 degrees and thought I was out and then I read about implantation dip and I was like what?
So idk I guess I'll wait and see if it goes lower..
I'm still having terrible heartburn and been having sharp pains in my lower abdomen on the left side..

I was really hopeful this month and now idk what to do. The drop in temp scared me. Also my boobs are starting to hurt which happens before AF too but she's not due for another 3 days...
Anyone take a look at my chart and let me know your thoughts <3

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 0
Also CONGRATS to everyone on your BFPs and wishing you the happiness pregnancies!!!

i have a question please. f i ovd on 9he round a bouts. when should i test?
keeping in mind i dont wanna test too early coz i do that all the time and my husband thinks im obsessing lol. i have symptoms too. thrsty ll the time. tons of bloating and wind. and boobs have almost grown a size. and that never happens to me.

Omg I think I may have got my very faint bfp. I only noticed it after 4 minutes with a very close look though so still unsure.(it didn't pick up on camera) I'm going to get some more tests tomorrow and re test on Saturday as that is when AF is due. Fingers crossed &#128513;xx

AF arrived this morning :cry: . I did do another test yesterday and I think what I was seeing when I tested on Thursday was the shiney strip of the test and not a Bfp. They were different tests .

Oh well onto next month x

Omg I think I may have got my very faint bfp. I only noticed it after 4 minutes with a very close look though so still unsure.(it didn't pick up on camera) I'm going to get some more tests tomorrow and re test on Saturday as that is when AF is due. Fingers crossed &#128513;xx

AF arrived this morning :cry: . I did do another test yesterday and I think what I was seeing when I tested on Thursday was the shiney strip of the test and not a Bfp. They were different tests .

Oh sorry to hear this :( good luck on your next cycle

I tested this morn (13dpo) and got bfn so presuming af will arrive for me tomorrow too ..x

Oh sorry to hear this :( good luck on your next cycle

I tested this morn (13dpo) and got bfn so presuming af will arrive for me tomorrow too ..x

thank you, fingers crossed Af doesn't arrive for you tomorrow and you get your bfp x

Temp back UP today.

Was this an implantation dip?
Anyone??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 2
Clucky as I think you're safe to test now. If you ovulated on the 9th today would be 14 DPO and pretty accurate for testing!

Sorry AF got you Bex, FX for next cycle.

Whereisbaby it is hard to say if that is an implantation dip, they usually happen a little earlier but you never know! Have you taken a HPT?

I took a FRER digital today and got a "YES" :happydance: I've already gotten my BFP but was worried because the lines were not getting darker and the digitals kept saying no. I'm glad the numbers are going up a little bit anyway. Will know more about how much next week!

Good luck to the rest of you waiting for your BFPs!

OMG I got a bfp. Even husband saw it. This is big.
I'm 12 dpo. I am praying this isn't a chemical. Omg.

im scared to test. i dont want to be disappointed. but i really want to. some how torturing myself a bit longer feels right?..... maybe il test tommorrow first thing. wish me luck. its been 16 months of trying i need all the baby dust i can get

Congrats WhereisBaby!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Clucky as I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. Someone else on this thread got her BFP after trying for 15 months so it may be the month for you too!!!! Keep us posted!

Omg ladies huge congrats to all the bfp's!!!

I'm so so jealous!!!!!!!!!!

I tested today and it was bfn on frer so assuming I'm out, af due tomorrow so I'll guess I'll have a definite answer soon

Good luck to anyone else still testing xxx

I hope you are just one of those women who get BFP a little later. If not, there is always next cycle!! Good luck and keep us posted :)

Thanks guys! It's still really light so we shall see what happens... Praying it's not a chemical or something. AF is due Tuesday.. We'll see!

FairyCat (and the rest who got BFN's) I hope to see you in the first trimester in a month!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->