Ovulated May 9th, who else? Update 5 BFP's!! :)

Laughingduck & whereisbabyL congrats!!!!! Eeek so exciting you will be joining this journey!

FX for BFP's for everyone soon!

This thread has the baby magic!

Discouraged and confused. Bfn today? Wth ? No period. Not bleeding. Temps are rising not declining. What???? :(

Discouraged and confused. Bfn today? Wth ? No period. Not bleeding. Temps are rising not declining. What???? :(

Oh no ?! Have you tried another test?? Must be a dud?

I tested today 14dpo and still bfn although no period ..

Xx

Oh no! Same type of test? I have been going through a yoyo with retesting too. You can see pics and some of my experience here: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...-chemical-pregnancy-update-maybe-ectopic.html

I think early on maybe some tests will pick up on the hcg and others not so well. Try again tomorrow, you may just have your BFP back. When is AF due again?? Good luck!

I keep POAS like crazy and they are all seeming to be BFN but I have been peeing so much that it's so diluted! That's anther weird thing- my bladder is having to be emptied so much. I must have gotten up 4 times last night which could be why I got bfn too.

I've read a little bit and there is still hope... Apparently it takes 72 hrs for HCG to double so who knows. I need to wait for AF. Due Tuesday.

Oh no! Same type of test? I have been going through a yoyo with retesting too. You can see pics and some of my experience here: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...-chemical-pregnancy-update-maybe-ectopic.html

I think early on maybe some tests will pick up on the hcg and others not so well. Try again tomorrow, you may just have your BFP back. When is AF due again?? Good luck!

Yeah I got BFPs on wondfos and BFNs on wondfos and FRER
so weird.

I'm going to go out and buy a different test brand if no af today. Tested with frer this morning at 15 dpo and negative :(

I'm going to go out and buy a different test brand if no af today. Tested with frer this morning at 15 dpo and negative :(

I hve a feeling wondfo's are more sensitive. Not sure if they cn be bought naywhere but online though! Good luck and keep us posted!

I hve a feeling wondfo's are more sensitive. Not sure if they cn be bought naywhere but online though! Good luck and keep us posted!

They've gotta be! One of them is really dArk and I had a couple faints! But all the FRER are pretty negative if you ask me. I've decided not to POAS and just wait for AF. Still hopeful but I really expected AF last night

Well folks I'm going to chalk it up to a chemical and wait for AF. I decided to POAS today ahaha and negative for sure. I think I had a chemical last month too so I'm really hoping next month will stick...

question i noticed ewcm today very stretchy im 13 dpo what could this mean? is this a sign of pregnancy?

It could be an early sign of pregnancy, or it could mean that you are ovulating late/again. I would test and if it is negative bd again to cover your bases!

17dpo today... Still negative tests yesterday...still no sign of af!!

Grrrrrr getting fed up now :(

LadyV how did you pinpoint ovulation? Im just wondering if it can be off a little?
WhereisBaby have you got af yet? Still keeping fx for you, but if it doesnt happen I hope next month is your month!!

LadyV how did you pinpoint ovulation? Im just wondering if it can be off a little?
WhereisBaby have you got af yet? Still keeping fx for you, but if it doesnt happen I hope next month is your month!!

AF showed up yesterday. But it's all good... Into next month we go! Hopeful.

Ok, so I thought af showed up 2 days ago, but it hasn't really done anything. Just some small spotting and I've felt sick for 2 days. For fear of TMI, I did have 1 clot and just 2 wipes of bright red, but that was about it for proper af. It hasn't even been enough to really wear anything. Should I test again, or is this just because I'm coming off the pill? I think the last time I tested was Sunday or Monday. Had I stayed on the pill af would've been due today. Usually I have distinct cramps, but I've barely had any and barely had any pms this month.

Hmmm, it's hard to say! Could be coming off the pill, but could also be implantation spotting? I would test, can't hurt!

AF showed up yesterday. But it's all good... Into next month we go! Hopeful.

Oh I'm sorry to hear that :( Good luck next month!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->