Ovulated May 9th, who else? Update 5 BFP's!! :)

Hi ladies, I ovulated on May 7th but like you OP I'm going to test on May 17th.

I have a 2.5 year old daughter and would love this cycle to be my surprise BFP (we were waiting til Sept to try no. 2).

It's so exciting but stressful too x

That is exciting! My first was a surprise, we were going to start that summer but I guess she was ready to be conceived early! Sometimes things just happen the way they are meant to. Fingers crossed for your surprise BFP :)

I would love it to happen like this but I also think it might be wishful thinking on my part but who knows. Fingers crossed for us all x

Dying to test already but obviously that would just be ridiculous at 6dpo 😂😂😂. I'll Prob test Saturday morning just to kill the urge but I know I'll regret testing so early. God I'm not even officially trying yet and I'm already a crazy person 😂😂😂

Ya totally ridiculous to test at 6 DPO. I am 4 DPO and totally did not test this morning, I swear, only a crazy person would right? Ya, I totally didn't… :blush:

Hahahahaha no way. Ok so you are marginally crazier than me :haha: LOVE the dedication to poas'ing though :winkwink:

Forgot to add.. she said something about my aura being fuzzy.

I'm with you all.. 9th or 10th for me as well! Wasn't going to try until next month, but we may have had an "oops" this month.

Strange thing - a stranger at the post office yesterday was just looking at me for like 30 seconds, then asked me if I have a baby in my belly. Weirdest. Thing. Ever. Told her maybe and that with the wedding planning and all I totally forgot to start my pill!

LOVE this story fairycat. Cant wait to see your crazy early testing turn into a :bfp: :winkwink:

I'm with you all.. 9th or 10th for me as well! Wasn't going to try until next month, but we may have had an "oops" this month.

Strange thing - a stranger at the post office yesterday was just looking at me for like 30 seconds, then asked me if I have a baby in my belly. Weirdest. Thing. Ever. Told her maybe and that with the wedding planning and all I totally forgot to start my pill!

LOVE this story fairycat. Cant wait to see your crazy early testing turn into a :bfp: :winkwink:

I believe that's "non-crazy" early testing! Hehe.

Sincerely,
POAS addict.

Sincerely,
POAS addict.

Glad you've got my back! ;) haha

So ladies.. I'm confused. I thought for sure I O'ed last weekend, because my uteral (is that a word?) region ached so bad I was almost doubled over, and my back was hurting. I felt like that for a couple of days, to the point where it wasn't making me feel too well. Well, later today I started feeling some mild pain in my right side and it's gotten worse into tonight. I also have loads of white cm. Is this ovulation instead of last weekend? Sigh.. I know we weren't trying... but the thought of a baby secretly made me really happy and kicked my motherly instincts into overdrive. I have a feeling I'm very fertile, so if not this month I'm sure it will happen next month!

Is it wrong to falsely give my fiance a glimmer of hope that pulling out is safe? :p

Hey!

I ovulated on either the 8th or 9th, I'm planning to test on the 17th as well. Or, hoping, to be able to hold off until then at least. :happydance: Hoping for a birthday surprise.

Not sure I have a huge chance this month ; I had positive tests on the 8th and 9th but only DTD on the 10th and the 3rd haha. So missed it altogether really. But it was first month back to trying after our loss.

Fingers crossed for everyone =)

Sincerely,
POAS addict.

Glad you've got my back! ;) haha

So ladies.. I'm confused. I thought for sure I O'ed last weekend, because my uteral (is that a word?) region ached so bad I was almost doubled over, and my back was hurting. I felt like that for a couple of days, to the point where it wasn't making me feel too well. Well, later today I started feeling some mild pain in my right side and it's gotten worse into tonight. I also have loads of white cm. Is this ovulation instead of last weekend? Sigh.. I know we weren't trying... but the thought of a baby secretly made me really happy and kicked my motherly instincts into overdrive. I have a feeling I'm very fertile, so if not this month I'm sure it will happen next month!

Is it wrong to falsely give my fiance a glimmer of hope that pulling out is safe? :p

Those cramps can also be a sign of pregnany. My only symptom my first pregnancy was cramping, I thought af was on her way for sure, so sure that I didn't even test until over a week late. Do you temp? Maybe try getting an opk?

Hey!

I ovulated on either the 8th or 9th, I'm planning to test on the 17th as well. Or, hoping, to be able to hold off until then at least. :happydance: Hoping for a birthday surprise.

What a fun birthday gift that would be!! The waiting is the hardest part for sure! Fingers crossed for you and lots of :dust:

Not sure I have a huge chance this month ; I had positive tests on the 8th and 9th but only DTD on the 10th and the 3rd haha. So missed it altogether really. But it was first month back to trying after our loss.

Fingers crossed for everyone =)

I'm sorry to hear about your loss :(

It's hard to say about this month. Did you test on the 10th and get a negative? I had a positive on the 8th and negative on the 9th but know I ovulated on the 9th because I temp. You get positives on the days leading up to ovulation I think? It is my first month using opk's so don't quote me on that but you may still be in!

Those cramps can also be a sign of pregnany. My only symptom my first pregnancy was cramping, I thought af was on her way for sure, so sure that I didn't even test until over a week late. Do you temp? Maybe try getting an opk?

I was thinking about picking up an opk on the way to work this morning, just to see! I actually woke up at 3:30 this morning with the pain worse. Had a hard time sleeping last night and been up since. I would think it's too early for any implantation, O is my only explanation :( I'll take the opk and see what it says. I've never done any of this before, I'm such a newb.

I was thinking about picking up an opk on the way to work this morning, just to see! I actually woke up at 3:30 this morning with the pain worse. Had a hard time sleeping last night and been up since. I would think it's too early for any implantation, O is my only explanation :( I'll take the opk and see what it says. I've never done any of this before, I'm such a newb.

I'm a newb when it comes to OPK's, tho was my first month using them. I hope it tells you something! Just remember, the line has to be as dark or darker than the control to be positive (the first one I took I thought was positive until I read the fine print!). I find temping so much more reliable, except my temp spiked again yesterday and today, which I am finding confusing!

I guess on the bright side, if you don't get pregnant, you won't be sick or huge for your wedding!

That was my main concern - being sick at the wedding!

Ok, so I did an opk. Since I couldn't get back to sleep I snuck out before the fiance woke up. lol

Does this mean I'm ovulating? This test confuses the heck out of me.

Attachments

• opk.jpg
    opk.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 11
Hi Fairycat,

I'm no huge expert but that test looks positive to me I think. Although I was never 100% sure so I used the opk's that give you a smiley face this month so I could be sure.

Good luck to you.

xx

Thanks for the response. That's what I was thinking. I guess I'm out this month. I'll still hang around to see how you guys do :D Next month is my month!

The line on the left looks darkest, is that the control line? If control is on the left I'd say it is negative, if the control is on the right I'd say positive. If you :sex: tonight you may just catch it!!

Yes, the one on the right is the control line. To be honest, I didn't read the instruction fully, because I didn't want to ruffle the paper too loud and wake the fiancé up, and I didn't want to be late to work. Just looked online at the demo.. definitely a positive. Thing is - I don't know if my fiancé is up for trying this month. I was hoping for an accident, because I'm scared to intentionally get pregnant, as weird as that sounds. Maybe I should have a talk with him tonight :D

Yes, the one on the right is the control line. To be honest, I didn't read the instruction fully, because I didn't want to ruffle the paper too loud and wake the fiancé up, and I didn't want to be late to work. Just looked online at the demo.. definitely a positive. Thing is - I don't know if my fiancé is up for trying this month. I was hoping for an accident, because I'm scared to intentionally get pregnant, as weird as that sounds. Maybe I should have a talk with him tonight :D

Not that weird. I was actually a little nervous the night we :sex: before ovulation. I even have a daughter with him already, but she was a surprise so this is the first time actually trying to get preggers! If you are feeling ready this month though it can't hurt to talk to hubby! One month earlier really does not make a big difference in the grand scheme of things!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->