Ovulated May 9th, who else? Update 5 BFP's!! :)

I ovulated on the 9th too! Planning to test Monday but will prob cave in before that! lol

Not that weird. I was actually a little nervous the night we :sex: before ovulation. I even have a daughter with him already, but she was a surprise so this is the first time actually trying to get preggers! If you are feeling ready this month though it can't hurt to talk to hubby! One month earlier really does not make a big difference in the grand scheme of things!

Oh good, I'm glad I'm not the only one! I was afraid of sounding like a horrible someday-mother-to-be. It's a big responsibility! This will be our first.

I approached the subject lightly over messenger, and he was not having it lol. So next month it is. I'd say I'll see you next month, but I'm hoping for great things for you! :bfp:

How is everyone feeling? Any symptoms? I saw the slightest bit of brown tinged cm last night after a period of cramping. I thought it would be waaay too early for implantation but this morning my temp dropped 0.3 c so now I am wondering… I could have ovulated Friday night/very early Saturday morning which would have made last evening ALMOST 6 days. Anyway, I will wait a couple days then start the POAS!!! :happydance:

I ovulated on the 9th too! Planning to test Monday but will prob cave in before that! lol

Yay, another cycle buddy! I know I will cave early. In fact I already caved but it was a brief moment of insanity not to be repeated…. YET lol. :dust: to you I hope you get your BFP!!!

Not that weird. I was actually a little nervous the night we :sex: before ovulation. I even have a daughter with him already, but she was a surprise so this is the first time actually trying to get preggers! If you are feeling ready this month though it can't hurt to talk to hubby! One month earlier really does not make a big difference in the grand scheme of things!

Oh good, I'm glad I'm not the only one! I was afraid of sounding like a horrible someday-mother-to-be. It's a big responsibility! This will be our first.

I approached the subject lightly over messenger, and he was not having it lol. So next month it is. I'd say I'll see you next month, but I'm hoping for great things for you! :bfp:

Aaaaw too bad! Well I wish you best of luck for next month. Who knows, maybe you aren't completely out this month either… Good luck!! :)

Hi ladies! I hope to join you :) I ovulated either the 9th or the 10th so either 5/6dpo! I am impatiently waiting and trying to keep myself from POAS but I already want to! So far I have zero symptoms.. not even sore boobs like last month.. and maybe some extra CM but I am not sure if this is normal or not. I took clomid this month for the 2nd time and produced 2 eggs. I would love twins! Hope everyone is having a great day and lots of baby dust!

Yay testing time coming soon! I keep going back and forth between I'm out, and then again maybe I'm not. I just can't shake what that lady said to me!!

Since learning about OPKs, I took another this morning just to see and it was clearly negative, no line. Cramping stopped last night, I felt like it was over. I started cramping again today, but in a different spot, further down. I swear I've been cramping more than not since coming off the pill a couple weeks ago - this is annoying! I don't ever remember feeling like this before when I came off it. I still plan to test in a couple days, just in case. I still wonder if I ovulated twice this month. I spotted last weekend, but not this time. It's all really confusing to me. I wish I would've known about OPKs last weekend. I woke up with a slightly stuffy sinus and sore and very full boobs today, and cramping just started again a little bit ago.

Hey Ladies! This TWW seems to be taking forever!

All your symptoms are exciting - I overthink every little cramp twinge twist.

AMF - Other than the few slight cramps I had earlier in the week I feel nothing! I had a dream my belly was swollen but wasn't sure if the was Pregnant or not. I want to poas but I know it will be negative I am only 7dpo. My thryoid levels came back good so the Synthroid is doing its job - that's the only thing making me think it might have happened this cycle. I have had horrible breakout acne the last 3-4 months and since this ovulation it is almost completely clearing up! Thank goodness because it was so painful and gross looking. lol.

I hope you all have a great weekend! 3 day weekend for me in Canada this weekend so looking forward to a relaxing weekend!

I ovulated on the 8th!! Expecting AF next week, if not, will test next Wednesday-ish.

DH and I are on cycle 7, TTC#1.

8 dpo for me today. I think I'll poas in the morning at 9dpo, just to kill the craving :haha:

Still not so much as a hint of a symptom and I think I'm coming down with something to top it off. Still hoping though :blush::blush:

:dust::dust: to you all. Keep us updated x

Hi girls,

Im so excited for you to start testing soon! I'm only 4 maybe 5 dpo i think, I got a solid smiley on the morning of the 10th so not sure whether I ovulated then or on the 11th. I don't have any symptoms and I'm not really feeling like its going to be my month as we didn't dtd the night of the 11th, but fingers crossed.

I hope we are all lucky and get our BFPs though.

xx

Hi ladies! I hope to join you :) I ovulated either the 9th or the 10th so either 5/6dpo! I am impatiently waiting and trying to keep myself from POAS but I already want to! So far I have zero symptoms.. not even sore boobs like last month.. and maybe some extra CM but I am not sure if this is normal or not. I took clomid this month for the 2nd time and produced 2 eggs. I would love twins! Hope everyone is having a great day and lots of baby dust!

Oh wow twins, wouldn't that be something! I don't think I could survive twins myself, hoping for a singleton :) Good luck and :dust: to you!

Yay testing time coming soon! I keep going back and forth between I'm out, and then again maybe I'm not. I just can't shake what that lady said to me!!

Since learning about OPKs, I took another this morning just to see and it was clearly negative, no line. Cramping stopped last night, I felt like it was over. I started cramping again today, but in a different spot, further down. I swear I've been cramping more than not since coming off the pill a couple weeks ago - this is annoying! I don't ever remember feeling like this before when I came off it. I still plan to test in a couple days, just in case. I still wonder if I ovulated twice this month. I spotted last weekend, but not this time. It's all really confusing to me. I wish I would've known about OPKs last weekend. I woke up with a slightly stuffy sinus and sore and very full boobs today, and cramping just started again a little bit ago.

I have often if I ovulated the month my daughter was conceived. I had two temperature rises (I was taking BBT to AVOID pregnancy at the time). Either that or it was triphasic. I think I will test tomorrow. Only 7dpo I am not expecting a positive but you never know! I need to POAS!!! lol

Hey Ladies! This TWW seems to be taking forever!

All your symptoms are exciting - I overthink every little cramp twinge twist.

AMF - Other than the few slight cramps I had earlier in the week I feel nothing! I had a dream my belly was swollen but wasn't sure if the was Pregnant or not. I want to poas but I know it will be negative I am only 7dpo. My thryoid levels came back good so the Synthroid is doing its job - that's the only thing making me think it might have happened this cycle. I have had horrible breakout acne the last 3-4 months and since this ovulation it is almost completely clearing up! Thank goodness because it was so painful and gross looking. lol.

I hope you all have a great weekend! 3 day weekend for me in Canada this weekend so looking forward to a relaxing weekend!

I'm from Canada too! What part? I am in Ontario. FX the thyroid meds work for you!!!

I have often if I ovulated the month my daughter was conceived. I had two temperature rises (I was taking BBT to AVOID pregnancy at the time). Either that or it was triphasic. I think I will test tomorrow. Only 7dpo I am not expecting a positive but you never know! I need to POAS!!! lol

Let us know the results!! Good luck!

Let us know the results!! Good luck!

:bfn:

Not that I'm surprised! :haha:

8dpo and almost thought I saw something so tried a second and saw nothing. Anyone else testing yet?

I think I'm going to wait till Wednesday/Thursday I'm currently either 6/7 dpo (ovulating either late last Sunday or on Monday)

Too disappointing getting negatives I'm going to wait this month x

I think I'm going to wait till Wednesday/Thursday I'm currently either 6/7 dpo (ovulating either late last Sunday or on Monday)

Too disappointing getting negatives I'm going to wait this month x

Ya I don't really feel disappointed getting negatives at this point, because I am not expecting a positive this early. Now if I still have negatives at 12 DPO I may start to feel a little bummed! This is my first cycle TTC, if it doesn't happen then next cycle I may hold off a little longer. I'm just new to this and it's kinda exciting :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->