• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ovulated May 9th, who else? Update 5 BFP's!! :)

I think I'm around 8 or 9 dpo. Not sure... Not due period for another 4 or 5 days roughly. Probably just going to wait it out tbh

Ok so I broke down and tested again this afternoon after holding my pee for 2 hours and I THINK I see a very faint line!!! What do you guys think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 32
I can see a very faint line too. Fingers crossed for you xxxx

I had a positive opk on May 8th and felt ovulation crampson May 9th. So I am probably around 8 DPO. I won't test until the day my period is due, this is our first month of trying, we were going to ttc in april but decided to start in May instead.

I have been keeping myself distracted in the meantime. Fingers crossed for everybody!

I had a positive opk on May 8th and felt ovulation crampson May 9th. So I am probably around 8 DPO. I won't test until the day my period is due, this is our first month of trying, we were going to ttc in april but decided to start in May instead.

I have been keeping myself distracted in the meantime. Fingers crossed for everybody!

Congratulations!! You girls who can wait have so much willpower! I started far too early! I hope this is your month!!

Yay laughingduck thats so exciting :happydance:
really hope its a sticky bean for you. I hope this month has been my lucky month too, not testing for a bit though as think I'm only 6/7 dpo. xx

:wave: hello everyone, I think I ovulated on the 6th, and so am just waiting to test. We had a MC in January, and this is our first month back TTC. Think I'm going to wait to Wednesday to test!

Congrats Laughing Duck! That second line looks great!! I was 8dpo yesterday and tested, but bfn.
Thinking I will test again tomorrow, so excited for you!!

Thanks guys! I tested again and saw nothing but I hadn't held for long so I'm just gonna call it quits for today and try again in the morning. 8 DPO is pretty early still :)

I can't wait to hear when everyone else starts testing too! I hope we get a lot of :bfp:!!! :dust:

bjl1981 I am so sorry to hear about your miscarriage. Good luck and I hope you get your rainbow baby soon :hugs:

I see the line!!! Hope it's darker tomorrow for you :happydance:

Congratulations!! You girls who can wait have so much willpower! I started far too early! I hope this is your month!!

Thank you! Trust me, it is hard, especially now that my period should be due this week, the past week it was easy, but now phew hard. So I am not going to pretend that it is by any means easy, especially with hpt lying around xD

I will be doing my best to distract myself even more! And then Imfind myself checking my cervix, mind you I have only checked it five times in the past two months and am a noob. But it feels higher than I have ever felt, lol and then I start to think.

I also had period-like cramps last night but very brief but very clear, so that was out of my control. And so I asked myself, could it be implementation, or just warning that the witch is coming? Uch, it isn't unusual for me to get that before AF is due so but it did feel 'different' or did it now? Lol!

Good luck to all of you ladies. Hope we get our BFP this month!:happydance::flower::flower:

Thank you! Trust me, it is hard, especially now that my period should be due this week, the past week it was easy, but now phew hard. So I am not going to pretend that it is by any means easy, especially with hpt lying around xD

I will be doing my best to distract myself even more! And then Imfind myself checking my cervix, mind you I have only checked it five times in the past two months and am a noob. But it feels higher than I have ever felt, lol and then I start to think.

I also had period-like cramps last night but very brief but very clear, so that was out of my control. And so I asked myself, could it be implementation, or just warning that the witch is coming? Uch, it isn't unusual for me to get that before AF is due so but it did feel 'different' or did it now? Lol!

Good luck to all of you ladies. Hope we get our BFP this month!:happydance::flower::flower:

Hehe, even if we dont test early, it's so hard not to symptom spot!

I see the line!!! Hope it's darker tomorrow for you :happydance:

Thanks! It was still faint this morning but still there! It takes 48-72 hours to double I think, and was bfn yesterday morning so it is getting a bit darker anyway. I'm so excited for my daughter to finally get a sibling. She will be almost 4.5 years when it is born, we had to wait for a long time because of some health issues I had, and she was very high needs too. I'm glad it happened so quickly for us now though, I hope it's a sticky bean :)

Made the mistake of wasting a test this morning.... 9dpo negative... blergh.
then I made the further mistake of poking my nose in the group i was originally posting in before my m.c and they are all reaching the halfway point.. here i am and i can't even get another bfp :( crushing.

Made the mistake of wasting a test this morning.... 9dpo negative... blergh.
then I made the further mistake of poking my nose in the group i was originally posting in before my m.c and they are all reaching the halfway point.. here i am and i can't even get another bfp :( crushing.

I'm sorry. A lot of women don't even implant until 9 DPO so getting a bfn now doesn't mean too much. Try not to stress to much, I know it is hard. I'm sorry to hear about your miscarraige too. When did it happen? It takes a while for your body to heal after one doesnt it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->