Ovulated Oct. 4th Buddies?

How is everyone doing? My bbs are killing me today! And I avoided testing! :happydance: I really thought about it but then talked myself down. Just hoping to make it until Monday when I have a chance at a bfp.

Krissie i still have the constant peeinfg - not for budging . In bed right now totally exhausted . Boobs r tender but not too sore x roll on Monday for us xxx

I am soooo tired all the time and sore boobs...I tested this morning :dohh: :haha: I got a disappearing line I took the pic at 3 minutes or so I will share my edited version later :haha:

How many dpo r u ?? 😊😊😊 how exciting xxx

Only 6, I would have had to implant at 4 and I had a lot of cramps at 4dpo that just seems crazy though. I already ordered more tests with one day shipping because now I know I am going to obsess :haha:

Ooh hope its something todmommy! I have sore boobs but its probably just progesterone supps as iv read its a very common side effect. Its night time here, ill be 6dpo in the morn, determined to not give in and poas over the weekend-i will make it til at least mon if not tue!

It's possible and everyone is different . I want to test now 😱😂xxxx

Also ladies as I am on my 2nd cycle trying to conceive - my basal body temp has stayed at 37 since after I ovulated - it's usual 36.3 without any give or take. Is this a sign aswell? Temperature isn't something I usually take but started this cycle x

Holy cow sdc where do you live? I live in North Dakota, it is about 4 in the afternoon here. Hopefully they are preg symptoms and not solely side effects!

A higher temp could be a good sign cmc! If you are getting consistent flat temps sometimes that can be a sign that something is wrong with your thermometer too, I would check and make sure.

Okay so is anyone seeing the weird shadow line thing or have I completely lost my marbles? Lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 8
Can't see anything but I'm blind as a bat. Try again in a few days and it might get darker . Good luck honey... X

Could anything show up on a test this early? I really want to take one. although I haven't had any noticeable symptoms :/

I wouldn't test for a bfp before 7 dpo. I really think that's the earliest. But I test anyways with my cheapies.

Yess, I bought like 10 dollar store tests just to satisfy my early testing itch haha. Gonna try to wait until Monday!

Aah im 6dpo and feel the same way-just bought a few cheapies and its killing me not to. Trying to wait til monday and even then no frer until wednesday!

Morning ladies- (at least where I am ;)) took a test today at 6 dpo. Of course it was negative.

I have had three nights of super crazy vivid dreams. Which is highly unusual for me. So hopefully it's a good sign.

How is everyone doing?

Doin good no symptoms today really..had the dull ache in my abdomen last night like when I was pregnant before, still there a little today but not near as strong.

Krissie your chart is looking great! Why did you discard this morning?

Good luck to the ladies that are holding out to test! I will wish you all loads of willpower! :dust:

Thanks. I woke up 2.5 hours before I temp and fed ds, then again 45 mins before and laid there awake so I took my temp a bit early. I don't think it's very accurate.

Makes sense krissie, was just curious haha.

So here is my opk and HPT from this morning. Did opk just for the heck of it haha.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 5
Todmommy, i see a faint line on the hpt! Are you goin to do another?

I am debating with myself on doing another :haha: I hate holding during the day but I really want to do another one! I think I might take a nap so it will be easy lol. I'm so glad someone else can see it and it's not just me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->