Ovulated Oct. 4th Buddies?

I would do another cheapie(couldnt stop myself!) But its the morning tomorrow id be really hopeful for-i caved today and tested at 6dpo on a test just like yours and with all the wishful thinking in the world there's nothing on it! Thats why i think yours is real. Ive had lines like that in august and they drove me mad-was much clearer on a frer! (I mcd about ten days after af due)

I remember that :hugs: I was so sad for you. I did another one only on a two hour hold because I had to go help someone move and had to drink stuff. I got a stupid ghost line, the brand of tests I ordered aren't the same kind hoping they aren't junk. They had good reviews and are 10miu so I went for it. Anyways where the line was supposed to be it was lighter than the rest of the test with a super thin pink line down the middle of the ghost line.

I remember that :hugs: I was so sad for you. I did another one only on a two hour hold because I had to go help someone move and had to drink stuff. I got a stupid ghost line, the brand of tests I ordered aren't the same kind hoping they aren't junk. They had good reviews and are 10miu so I went for it. Anyways where the line was supposed to be it was lighter than the rest of the test with a super thin pink line down the middle of the ghost line.
Eugh, more and mote confusing...

Hi ladies can I join?
I should have ovulated sometime in the same general time frame. Not sure cause I don't temp or anything. I have one more week until AF is due. I've had some on and off cramping for the last 5-6 days or so. Some waves of nausea the last 3ish days. It comes and goes. And have been extremely fatigued however I am fully capable of rationalizing all of these "symptoms" couldn't help myself and tested this morning BFN but I accidentally bought the first response rapid result instead of early result and have read that those aren't as sensitive so not feeling to disappointed yet. I just have this feeling that I am pregnant but then again I've had that feeing before :haha: we aren't exactly trying at the moment but a happy suprise would not break my heart at all. Good luck to all you ladies hope to see some BFPs soon!

Welcome proudarmywife.

Afm, took a test this morning. I feel like I can see something, but then again it's so early.

Attachments

• 20151011_064234-1-640x486.jpg
    20151011_064234-1-640x486.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 12
:wave: welcome proudarmywife!

Krissie I don't think I see anything but if you can see something in person that is a great sign!

I don't really see anything either but I'm not the best line spotter either. Fingers crossed it turns into something for you.

I bought a two pack of the frer today. Gonna try and hold out a couple days before poas.

Thanks ladies. When I checked after it dried there was a line. But could have been an evap. I've never used them before so I don't know what to expect. But they are suppose to be 10 miu.

I gave in today and took a test and it was negative, not even a faint second line. So I'll wait until AF is due to take another one.

I'm taking one tomorrow morning - wish me luck- though I think I'll be too early lik u guys xx

Does anyone have cramping feeling, reminiscent of menstrual cramps? I am feeling that tonight and not sure what the deal is because AF isn't due for another week.

Thanks sdc and wonderstruck. Sdc I think I'll hold off until tmro now as missed my morning pee. Take another one in a few days ! Good luck xxx

I know ill test every morn now until af. I have a short lp so usually get af at about 10dpo but im on progesterone supps this time which should keep it away. Im supposed to take last one night if 11dpo and unless bfp on 12dpo morning not take more and let af come. clearly my doc thinks a bfp never shows after 12dpo, i would have been more comfortable having another day or 2

Does anyone have cramping feeling, reminiscent of menstrual cramps? I am feeling that tonight and not sure what the deal is because AF isn't due for another week.

I've had this feeling intermittently for about a week now :shrug:

I have been getting the cramping feeling too. More like a dull ache, definitely a good sign in my eyes!

Sdc I agree with you, if I were you I would feel more comfortable taking the progesterone a could more days past what your doc suggested.

Good luck on the tests ladies!

Here are my tests from yesterday. I was running late this morning so I haven't really had a chance to analyze my tests from this morning and they were still very wet when I had to leave for work.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 6
Sdc- did he only give you enough to go until 12 dpo?

I tested this morning. I swear there is a faint second line. But I cannot get a good picture. Hopefully tomorrow there will be a better line.

Here are my tests from yesterday. I was running late this morning so I haven't really had a chance to analyze my tests from this morning and they were still very wet when I had to leave for work.

I don't see anything yet. But fx for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->