Ovulating 29/30/31 May? Looking for a TWW buddy? *6 BFPs

squirrel.

Happy mummy of three
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Well I have been getting +OPKs all day so will most likely ovulate tomorrow or Sunday. It's been a long wait - I'm on CD59 - because this is only my second postpartum cycle and I'm still breastfeeding, so my hormones are all over the place.

Looking for a buddy to obsess over symptoms with during the TWW! I can promise to totally over analyse everything, be ridiculously hopeful and positive and also egg on POAS madness :haha:

Anyone want to join me?

Anyone else out there ovulating around now?

Still getting positive OPKs here and my temp dropped so really hoping ovulation is happening today, right now, as I write! If it happens tomorrow then our timing will have been really off and my husband is away this weekend. Come on eggs, hatch!!!

Me Squirrel! I had +opk Saturday morning so expecting to O tomorrow! Let's obsess together!! X

I think we'll ovulate the same day Ruby, that'll make for some nice symptom spotting madness :)

I'm so so so hoping to actually get a TWW this time rather than my super short luteal phase from last cycle. I'm hoping it was only two days because it was my first cycle after having my daughter. I've been taking vitamin B6 and vitamin C to increase it, so hopefully they'll do the trick!

If you ovulate Sunday when do you think you'll test? I'm thinking the 12th if I can hold out that long, but in all honesty, with my mountain of cheapies, I'll probably start at something ridiculous like 5dpo!

Oooh I'm going to try hold on as long as possible- please help me there! I hate seeing bfn so much and it's useless because if I test too early I won't believe the results anyway!!! I'll try get to 15/6! I have one frer in the drawer ready! Haven't got any cheapies here in Australia!

When I conceived my son I got my BFP 13dpo with no symptoms apart from feeling emotional... Hope I get some symptoms to analyses this time around 😜

I'm new to the whole LP thing. I never thought about it with my first but have been reading up this time around because it's been mentioned on the forum. It seems strange yours is short with your long cycles but you are probably right your body is getting back in the swing if things !

Oh I didn't realise your daughter is only 10 months! And you want twins!! You must be superwoman (or have very good children)! Haha! Sometimes I freak out when I think about having a newborn and a toddler! It's great having siblings close together, although I'm sure it means having your hands full also! Do you have lots of family support? Must be tough when your hubby is away?

Anyway it's night here and we have been out for dinner for our anniversary. That makes for a good night to conceive on me thinks 😝

Happy anniversary :) hope you catch that egg!

Yes she's still little, but in our mind we really wanted as small a gap as possible, actually, this will end up being a much bigger gap than we planned.

My husband is often away and all my family members live in a different country to each other (and me). My husband's parents are the only ones near us (an hour away), but they're often away. So we don't ever really have any help, but luckily our two are relatively easy. Being a teacher, two kids feels like a tiny amount to me :) I find spending time with my children sooooo much easier than work, so I remind myself of that fact on tough days (like today - I have two grumpy sausages today). I really would love twins :blush: but sadly, I obviously can't make that happen. They do run in my mum's side of the family (in the female line there are loads of twins with the most recent set being my cousin having twins a year ago - she herself was a twin), but I doubt I'll get that lucky. My husband would be very relieved if we don't have twins! I've told him he has nothing to worry about, it's not going to happen!

You sound like a great mum! I like close age gap too. I'm sure in the long run it's easier too when they start playing together! Sibling bonds are very special!

My husbands parents live only 15mins away and adore Harry! He actually had a sleep over there last night. They are so cute with him!

Do you know much about implantation? Did you ever get any sign this was happening?

Aw thanks :) I agree, I love the close age gap between my brother and I. I have two older brothers, one is 3.5 years older and the other is only just over a year older. We were always so close growing up.

That's really lovely that they're close to you and good with your son! Oscar goes to my parents in law's place every once in a while when they're around and they do adore him and he them, so when they're here it's lovely. I adore my parents-in-law too, they've rather adopted me as one of their own, which is nice as my parents live in France and Qatar, and my brothers in Holland and Belgium, so to feel like I have family here is really nice. The only issue is that they go on loooooots of holidays now they're retired. They're away at the moment for a month.

Implantation happens between 5 (at the extreme earliest, this is the earliest physically possible, but very rare it actually happens then) and 10 days after conception. It can be later as well, but again, that's pretty rare. I think the average for implantation is 7 days after conception. Some people say they feel it or they get mild spotting, but I think this is quite unusual as well. There aren't any nerves in the endometrium where the fertilised egg burrows in, so I don't see how it could be felt, but hey ho, who am I to tell people what they're feeling :)

Usually it's then a further two days before you can pick up hCG in urine and you wouldn't expect to get any symptoms before this time either with the exception of getting ill, this can happen soon after fertilisation and is down to a hormone called EPF (early pregnancy factor), which is released within an hour after conception. This hormone lowers your immune response so that your white blood cells don't attack the fertilised egg. This lowered immune response does make you more susceptible to colds and other illnesses. I caught Hand, Foot and Mouth from my son (who caught it from nursery) a few days after we conceived my daughter. I had a fever of 40 degrees for two days. It's quite rare to catch it as an adult, but clearly my immune system was lowered so I caught it from him. Quite a few women report feeling ill or having sore throats before their BFP.

Phew. What an essay :) I've learnt a lot since TTC our daughter and I can't help but go into 'teacher' mode sometimes when someone asks me a question.

Wow now I've learnt a lot too!! Thanks teacher 😜 I have googled a lot today but you have been more informative!
Oh I was hoping I would feel inplantation!!
So I caved and brought 5 tests today so I think I'll test in 10-11 days!! Eeek! I hope this tww flies!

Haha :)

You still might, some people say they do feel it somehow.

You have some willpower if you can hold out 10 days! I wouldn't last 6! I won't buy any proper ones till I get some faint lines on my ICs. I have wasted so much money on proper pregnancy tests in the past.

When is fathers day in Australia? Over here it's the 21st. If I get a BFP this cycle I'll keep it a secret till father's day and then surprise my husband that day with a video announcement featuring our kids. Very excited about making it and I have the perfect day to surprise him, now I just need a BFP!! Having said that, he'll probably be at a festival that day..... hmm.... maybe I could plant it on his phone before he goes...

Oh that's a gorgeous idea! Father's Day in Australia is not until September! Yeah I spent nearly $40 on my tests today but if I'm not lucky this cycles I'll order some cheapies online. 6days implantation might not of even happened then!! You are going to be a bad influence on my I can tell!! Haha!

im 1dpo - holding out until 9dpo until testing as its my friends wedding that day so gonna test and if bfn il be able to have a glass of wine, then it'll be every morning il test lol.

ttc our rainbow baby after losing our first pregnancy at 7 weeks in january xx

Oh I'll be a terrible influence on you :haha:

When I have a mountain of cheapies the impatience gets the best of me, even if my rational side is telling my crazy side off with logic, it still doesn't work!! I don't get disappointed by BFNs at that stage - I do later at 11+ dpo - so I just take them for the sheer POAS addiction madness.

im 1dpo - holding out until 9dpo until testing as its my friends wedding that day so gonna test and if bfn il be able to have a glass of wine, then it'll be every morning il test lol.

Welcome hon! Sorry to hear of your loss in Jan. I hope this is your month too!

Welcome wwchix and fingers crossed for you! Sorry to hear about your loss. I hope this is your month for a sticky bean.

Tomorrow for my 1dpo it will be a killer! Due to be cold and rainy and my DS has a cough so no leaving the house probably! Have to keep myself busy when DS sleeps or else I'll be googling pregnancy symptoms when 1dpo bahaha! The rest of the week is quite busy so hopefully flies by!

I got my +opk last night about 7pm and another dark one just a little while ago. Eggy could be releasing as I type this!:thumbup: I have some internet cheapies, so I have a feeling I will be testing as early as 11dpo! lol.

We are ttc ours as well after losing our first at 8 1/2 weeks last june. I know I'm going to worry even more when we do get our BFP, but it's nice to know there's others around that can relate. :) This is our month, I can feel it.:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->