Ovulating 29/30/31 May? Looking for a TWW buddy? *6 BFPs

good luck to us all and sorry to hear of your loss too peach.

i really hope this month brings a sticky baby - we have dtd every day for the past 5 nights and im 99% sure that i ovulated on friday/saturday - going by solid smiley on CBFM - which is now blank :) so 1dpo.

no symptoms really, im tired and scatterbrained but may be from the clomid after affects, also had back cramps but again can be down to clomid.

i have 2 friends riding on me joining them as bump buddies lol :p xx

Sorry to hear that Peach! The first trimester is so scary. We are all hanging out to be out of the tww but then we have the damn 12ww which drags on sooo much!

Hi ladies, how is everyone going? I'm really hoping this week flies (and next week!) I just used an online implantation calculator and it puts me most likely to implant on 9/6 and is telling me not to test until 11/6 at the earliest! Not sure how they work it out but I'll run with it. It may prevent me from obsessing too early about symptoms!

I am tired tired tired!!! 3dpo and feeling like I'm getting ill. Too early for pregnancy symptoms, so this is probably just real illness creeping up on me. I don't even think EPF could work that quickly to lower my immune system and make me feel ill at 2dpo. Oh well :) I'll be ill while I obsess this TWW.

An implantation calculator probably uses average implantation time and then adds on three days to make sure you don't test too soon. Do you think you'll wait till the 11th?

I'm feeling surprisingly calm and patient this evening - probably too tired to feel anything else :haha: - so much so that I think I'll wait till next Friday to test (13dpo). I'd feel stupidly proud of myself if I could manage that! How silly.

I think in my heart I am fully expecting this cycle to be a flop and I'm trying to protect my feelings. I don't think my luteal phase is back up to scratch yet with breastfeeding still, so I'm not getting my hopes up about this cycle.

Random obsessive fact of the day: If I conceived this cycle I would be due the 20th of Feb, which would make me laugh as my kids' birthdays are on the 16th and the 18th of their months. My husband and I were just joking the other day that our next child will have to be born on the 20th of a month to fit the pattern, so would be funny to have that as a due date.

Funnily enough Squirrel I am feeling exhausted this afternoon too! Like I could have a nap, which is not like me. I never nap! I have logged it in my symptoms journal but not sure if I am getting my hopes up.

So far I have:

1dpo back pain
2dpo slight twinges randomly my left side
3dpo feeling exhausted after lunch and body feeling tender/ sensitive (if that makes sense). Maybe the progesterone following O??

I hope your LP is back to normal this cycle! FX

Yep will hold out until Friday 11th. AF would be due over the weekend (although who knows my cycle now I am off BCP). So if I get a BFN the weekend can distract me :thumbup:

Although if you test early and get a BFP I will probably jump onboard too!! Hahaha

How funny about your possible due date! I actually thought if we conceived this cycle bub would be born in March... I must have counted wrong! Our DS was due 6/3 but came 31/1 so who knows...

i just need this next week to hurry up, i need to know! haha xx

Hi ladies, can I join you?
I ovulated May 30th according to FF. I'm 5dpo and nothing really in the way of symptoms yet.
If we caught the egg this month it gives me the due date of Feb 19th - our littlest's 2nd birthday. So hoping that's a lucky sign!

Going to try to wait until at least 10dpo to test, but I have stocked up on FRERs so 8-9dpo may get the better of me lol.

Hi ladies, can I join you?
I ovulated May 30th according to FF. I'm 5dpo and nothing really in the way of symptoms yet.
If we caught the egg this month it gives me the due date of Feb 19th - our littlest's 2nd birthday. So hoping that's a lucky sign!

Going to try to wait until at least 10dpo to test, but I have stocked up on FRERs so 8-9dpo may get the better of me lol.

Welcome twinmummy! I think Feb 19th is your lucky sign for sure. I am feeling symptoms incl: back ache after O, exhaustion (yesterday), nausea (today)- but I think my body is playing tricks on me becuase I am only 4-5dpo so too early for pregnancy symptoms. I think I am a little excited/ anxious and making myself nauseous!

I really want to wait til 11dpo or even more- to try prevent a BFN! Unfortunately given I nearly POAS today, I don't think I will be able to hold out that long! :wacko:

Don't you hate that, I try not to symptom spot, but I do that about as well as not peeing on sticks from 7dpo and dieting :haha:

My main one at the moment is pimples. I breakout around O and then for AF. Usually I'd have cleared up by now but they're still there and I look like a teenager again. Oh and feeling really warm during the day, thank you progesterone! But that's about it.

Mind if I join? I'm 4 dpo today, and this is our first cycle NTNP since our DS #2 was born about 8 months ago.

Squirrel, correct me if I'm wrong, but you're the one on here with the Irritable Uterus, right? I have a Irritable Uterus as well, and I think we've talked about it on various posts before. Also, our kids are pretty close to the same age (aside from my DS#1 in the middle, Lol)

My biggest symptom today is a really hot face, like I feel like I just pulled my face out of an oven.

Oh, and to reference the conversation earlier about implantation, I've had two of my kids implant on 5/6 dpo, because I had faint positives at 7dpo. So I'll definitely crack and test at 7 or 8 dpo this time. :haha:

Spiffynoodles: welcome! Wow I never knew it was possible to implant that early...

I wonder who will crack first and POAS? I have a feeling it may be me even though I may seem like the most determined!! Hahaha

Although Squirrel, have you beat us all to it and done it already?? hahaha :haha:

I already know I'm going to test on 6 dpo (Saturday), because I ALWAYS do, even though I say I won't. :haha:

Hahaha we are terrible aren't we! I know I get really disappointed seeing a BFN so I hope i can hold off! Do you think you implant early or do you just like testing early? Good luck xx

Welcome spiffy
I definitely have enough tests to start at 7dpo :haha: and I probably will, I have like zero willpower lol.

Earliest I have gotten a positive was 9dpo with night pee. I could have sworn I saw something on my 8dpo fmu but still could have been the dreaded line eye lol.

I think I just implant early. :shrug: Here's my 7 dpo test from my last pregnancy. The only time I implanted late (didn't get a BFP until 14 dpo), it was a chemical.

But yes, I also just like to test early :haha:

Attachments

• 7 dpo afternoon.jpg
    7 dpo afternoon.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 11
Spiffy, I have to say your children are adorable! Good job :winkwink:

I am so tempted to test because i have had quite a few symptoms this time but I am also scared that it will be all in my head. I kind of wish I was symptom-less because then I wouldn't get my hopes up so much.

Today I am not nauseous at all but my hips and back are aching. Last night I woke up sweating quite a lot and had to take my singlet off because it was wet! Trying not to read into these ones too much becuase my hips/ back may be aching from lugging around my 11kg DS, and I might have sweated due to having the heater on last night. :blush:

Ruby, I have my symptoms by dpo for my last three BFPs (I was too new to all this with my daughter, so I didn't record anything), and "hot at night" is one of the symptoms I listed right around this point in the TWW every time!

Oh, and thank you for the compliment! I ought to update my profile picture, though, since that was last year and my DS#2 isn't even in it. :dohh:

Welcome Spiffynoodles :) I remember you from before. You have a good memory! Yes I'm the one with the irritable uterus that contracts all the damned time. With my son it was just annoying, but with my daughter I think it helped lead to me having her a month early as irritable uteruses have been linked to premature birth. I wonder if the next time they'll have me as high risk. Hopefully they'll keep more of an eye on it.

You get such early BFPs! You probably do implant as early as possible and then your body excretes a lot of hCG in your urine? Some women don't pass a lot of hCG into their urine and it takes weeks to get a BFP, but you must be the opposite!

Ruby haha :haha: I'm still holding out. Very busy moving today. Couldn't remember how many dpo I am for a bit, so I think that's a good sign!

6dpo today and I've also been feeling really really hot at night. I had an awful night's sleep because I was just so warm and my daughter also kept waking up - poor baby is ill now after all that teething. I'm also getting stupidly emotional now. The kids were watching Chuggington while we pack and move and I sat down with them for a bit to feed Isla. Watching this silly kids programme about talking trains had me full on crying (they rescued each other from a collapsing mine). Ridiculousness! It could be emotions about moving and stress with work making me emotional too, but still, very strange.

I'm jealous you are busy squirrel because time will fly for you! Time is dragging for me!

I'm actually beginning to think my symptoms are going to be AF coming very soon! It will be a short cycle probably due to coming off BCP. My belly feels bloated and I'm feeling pms 😰

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->