Ovulating but DH can't "come"

natalie23

Reaction score
So I think I am ovulating because I am getting EWCM so I've been trying to BD a lot and we have been. The only thing is DH can't ejaculate. The last time he did was on Monday which was five days ago. We tried the day before yesterday for about an hour and tried twice yesterday and nothing. He is 100% convinced I'm already PG so he doesn't think it' matters but I don't want to tell him I'm not because I don't want to disappoint him. I know I'm not because I'm ovulating. At least I think I'm ovulating. The EWCM only came for a day, but if I was PG I don't think I would get any at all? We are on our honeymoon so I'm waiting to get back to the US to buy a test.

We've never had this problem before. This is our first month TTC. When we used to do it he would only come about half the time (and he would pull out) Has anyone else's husband/partner/boyfriend had this problem? What can I do? Should I just tell him I think I'm ovulating and need him to come? Lol I sound crazy.

Noo! It sounds as though he can't come because he feels pressure to come - and telling him will only make it worse. This is only your first month TTC - try to take the pressure off and make BD'ing fun :)

you are on your honeymoon?! sit back, relax and seduce him!

I agree with PP re: OH feeling pressure and with taking some time to relax since it's your honeymoon. You can think more about TTC when you get home. Enjoy each other.

Under pressure!!
Definitely considering you've never had issues before.
Relax...honeymoons are meant for spending time together before all the stressy marriage stuff like babies start.

Thanks everyone. I think I may have already ovulated two days ago. But I haven't mentioned it to him. I have seduced him, he gets hard but be just can't come. I don't want to pressure him.

My husband has the same problem, it's Definitely too much pressure/ performance anxiety. I go thru the same thing every month. It's really frustrating, but what can you do... I just don't tell him when I ovulate anymore. Good luck!!

We just did it!! I didn't mention anything, but I let him come to me when he was ready and he did. I think he was just stressed and thinking about other things but he said he feels better now :)

Thank you @snortybear good luck to you and your hubby too :)

The phrase "come" and its derivatives used in this context make me so nauseous.

That said, just have him ejaculate directly into a Softcup in private and you can insert it immediately thereafter. MUCH easier, convenient, and pretty reliable. It's actually a common and effective form of conception among lesbian couples.

DH couldn't come in me, had to do it on a pot then we used a syringe to insert. Clearly it worked (3 tries at this method) as 35 weeks later I'm writing this while baby is kicking and wriggling away in there! Good luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->