Ovulating more than once per cycle

What do they consider "tall" I am almost 5 ft 7 inches. I had an ectopic with twins, does that count, since it was terminated? I am 36. Twins and triplets run on my moms side. Hmmmm

Of COURSE it counts...:hugs:

I want twins or triplets :) I'm only 5ft 5 but it doesn't worry me.

I meet a few of the criteria and now have Ben & Jerry's regular or as DH calls it the twin plan :)

And I've seen a pup I want :) DH thinks he looks adorable but not sure how hard I have to push to get him as he hasn't said no yet but keeps changing the subject. He looks like the love child of my Baldrick and Teddy and is called Wally and we would keep the name :laugh2:

I want twins or triplets :) I'm only 5ft 5 but it doesn't worry me.

I meet a few of the criteria and now have Ben & Jerry's regular or as DH calls it the twin plan :)

And I've seen a pup I want :) DH thinks he looks adorable but not sure how hard I have to push to get him as he hasn't said no yet but keeps changing the subject. He looks like the love child of my Baldrick and Teddy and is called Wally and we would keep the name :laugh2:

How old is the little guy?

12 weeks old and in rescue and I sooooo want to offer him a home :)

12 weeks old and in rescue and I sooooo want to offer him a home :)

Do you have a pic? This is wonderful! :happydance:

I think you and your DH are at the point where one more won't chage your life that much, lol. Or maybe I am trying to convince him on your behalf. :blush:

Here's Wally :D

DH has now said no but really wasn't convincing especially as I have offered a counter argument for every reason we shouldn't have him :)

So I've said to DH really think about it and talk to me later with all the reasons why no and we will discuss it sensible with no emotional blackmail (as I did with Baldrick:blush:) and if he still says no then I will respect that. I need him to be my voice of reason otherwise the house would be over flowing with dogs and cats :wacko:

Attachments

• Wally.jpg
    Wally.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 17

DH has now said no but really wasn't convincing especially as I have offered a counter argument for every reason we shouldn't have him :)

So I've said to DH really think about it and talk to me later with all the reasons why no and we will discuss it sensible with no emotional blackmail (as I did with Baldrick:blush:) and if he still says no then I will respect that. I need him to be my voice of reason otherwise the house would be over flowing with dogs and cats :wacko:

Yes, my husband needs to be the voice of reason over here too. My house would be perpetually full of cats and babies.

But look at that adorable face! :hugs:

But look at that adorable face! :hugs:

I know :) But DH has firmly put his foot down in the kindest way and I do have to be sensible really :( But we know a lovely family wanting a dog so going to send them the details of Wally then at least if they get him I can go and get cuddles :happydance:

It was much better carrying twins at 5 8. I just looked like anyother gigantic preggo woman. My babies stay small though 5 lbs and 5lbs 11 ounces at 38 wks

I'm tallish, been preggo before, twins on my mum's side.
I've got long legs and a short body so any weight I put on becomes very obvious very quickly!

But really I'd be rapt with just one baby...I don't care if I look terrible for months.

Have not heard from the Silky or the ChiPug, but we will be meeting 'Leo' at the beach dog park.....Will have twins one way or another...

Have not heard from the Silky or the ChiPug, but we will be meeting 'Leo' at the beach dog park.....Will have twins one way or another...

This is so exciting! :happydance:

Please take a pic so we can see them together....pretty please! Lol

I can take as many pics as u want...it's posting them with this iPad that is the issue....will try to get DH to help, though...

I can take as many pics as u want...it's posting them with this iPad that is the issue....will try to get DH to help, though...

If you upload them to a Photobucket account, you can post them directly to BnB from there or there is a Snapbucket app. IDK, if you have the iPad 1 or 2 but you could also email them to yourself and upload from there and then just delete the pic so it's not left on there...I really want to see them, lol. :thumbup:

If you upload them to a Photobucket account, you can post them directly to BnB from there or there is a Snapbucket app. IDK, if you have the iPad 1 or 2 but you could also email them to yourself and upload from there and then just delete the pic so it's not left on there...I really want to see them, lol. :thumbup:

I don't even know if it's an iPad 1 or 2:blush:...but i can try to swap for the laptop when he's not on it for work and do the email thingy...

He wants to wait until AF arrives to make a decision cuz he insists i only want another dog while in the 2ww...

He wants to wait until AF arrives to make a decision cuz he insists i only want another dog while in the 2ww...

Were you thinking dog out loud before the TWW?

An iPad2 has the front and back camera, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->