Ovulating more than once per cycle

Were you thinking dog out loud before the TWW? No :blush:

An iPad2 has the front and back camera, lol.

Camera? What camera? I took it out of the sleeve and it is labeled iPad...not iPad2....is the iPad2 labeled that way? :blush::blush::blush:

Were you thinking dog out loud before the TWW? No :blush:

An iPad2 has the front and back camera, lol.

Camera? What camera? I took it out of the sleeve and it is labeled iPad...not iPad2....is the iPad2 labeled that way? :blush::blush::blush:

IDK, TBH...I can look at DH's when he gets home. But if you see a little "peephole" on the back or front, then you have a camera. :thumbup:

Hmmm....no peepholes...

Then I am guessing you have an iPad 1. I am trying to convince DH to let me have one, but he says the lack of Flash for video will annoy me, lol. :wacko:

I already know I'll never get an ipad :( It took a crapload of convincing DH that I NEEDED a new phone. He still has a flip phone with no keyboard :wacko:
I'm almost attached at the hip to my phone. I tend to use it to go online more than my computer these days :thumbup:

Hmmm, I think I could be addicted to electronic gadetry :blush:

Hmmm....no peepholes...

Then I am guessing you have an iPad 1. I am trying to convince DH to let me have one, but he says the lack of Flash for video will annoy me, lol. :wacko:

I already know I'll never get an ipad :( It took a crapload of convincing DH that I NEEDED a new phone. He still has a flip phone with no keyboard :wacko:
I'm almost attached at the hip to my phone. I tend to use it to go online more than my computer these days :thumbup:

I am a phone whore! Lol :blush:

I just got another one about 4 months ago and DH told me I had to promise to suck it up for a year, lol. But I am eyeing another one...it is always with me.

Hmmm....no peepholes...

I have a smartphone, but since i stopped working, we downgraded the plan....i WAS addicted to it....and it annoyed the hell out of DH....We had some serious arguments over it....

But now he's starting to threaten to take the iPad and close my BnB account....:blush:

WTH is wrong with me?

I have a basic phone (Samsung solid) as I am such a technophobe and I have been known to throw a phone in temper but the solid is just that and has survived being dropped in a puddle dog walking :)

DH loves technology and is always eyeing up the latest phone then he tries to show me what it can do but as long as I can text and phone I'm happy :)

I have a basic phone (Samsung solid) as I am such a technophobe and I have been known to throw a phone in temper but the solid is just that and has survived being dropped in a puddle dog walking :)

DH loves technology and is always eyeing up the latest phone then he tries to show me what it can do but as long as I can text and phone I'm happy :)

My DH feels the same way as you do. He just wants to call & text. I gotta have my droid! My apps, angry birds, music, movies, navigation......ooooh, I'm getting all tingly just thinking about it :blush:

My DH feels the same way as you do. He just wants to call & text. I gotta have my droid! My apps, angry birds, music, movies, navigation......ooooh, I'm getting all tingly just thinking about it :blush:

Angry Birds, I live for Angry Birds. I am so upset that the new Summer Picnic is only giving me one level a day! :growlmad: I keep waiting for the rest of the Rio and original updates to come out! I play it on my Droid, laptop, and my Nook, lol. :happydance:

[My DH feels the same way as you do. He just wants to call & text. I gotta have my droid! My apps, angry birds, music, movies, navigation......ooooh, I'm getting all tingly just thinking about it :blush:

I love my Android phone too, I'm crap at Angry Birds but I love my Tetris, the sat nav saved my arse when I got into a diversion a few weeks back and I have two separate charting apps on there too.

My OH has a 6 year old flip phone which needs recharged twice a day, batteries constantly running out and when he's calling from remote locations I can barely hear him on it.

Bugs the crap out of me that he won't upgrade, or let me get him something semi decent for his birthday.

I am crap at Angry Birds, too....but I still like it...
Also like Paper Toss, Balloons, Scrabble and Sally's Spa...
How old am I?

Angry Birds, I live for Angry Birds. I am so upset that the new Summer Picnic is only giving me one level a day! :growlmad: I keep waiting for the rest of the Rio and original updates to come out! I play it on my Droid, laptop, and my Nook, lol. :happydance:

Angry birds is one of the best things I have downloaded! Sad, I know....lol

Ihave a system; I play the entire game first, then I go back and get my three stars on each level, and then I go on a golden egg hunt, lol.

Ihave a system; I play the entire game first, then I go back and get my three stars on each level, and then I go on a golden egg hunt, lol.

Shit...I just shoot and hope for the best....

I just try not to splat all my birdies or fling them straight over the obstacle - I got my OH to get me through 4 level, but have failed hopelessly the next level.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->