Ovulating more than once per cycle

Angry Birds, I live for Angry Birds. I am so upset that the new Summer Picnic is only giving me one level a day! :growlmad: I keep waiting for the rest of the Rio and original updates to come out! I play it on my Droid, laptop, and my Nook, lol. :happydance:

Angry birds is one of the best things I have downloaded! Sad, I know....lol

Ihave a system; I play the entire game first, then I go back and get my three stars on each level, and then I go on a golden egg hunt, lol.

Shit...I just shoot and hope for the best....

DH was the first to get the game and I constantly made fun of him for "birding" all of the time. Then I got it and have been hooked ever since, lol. It's the main reason I want the iPad; the updates for the Birds come out on Apple first. It's quite sad.

Well...I am 8 dpo and FF isn't numbering them for me....even though it gave me crosshairs...Hmmmm.....Maybe bcuz I am not a full member?

DH was the first to get the game and I constantly made fun of him for "birding" all of the time. Then I got it and have been hooked ever since, lol. It's the main reason I want the iPad; the updates for the Birds come out on Apple first. It's quite sad.

Want sad? I'll give you sad. I want an ipad just so I can play...............wait for it...........farmville :blush:

DH is always laughing at me when I ask him to pause a movie so I can harvest my crops :haha:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: @ Farmville!

Last week at Walmart I heard two older ladies talking with concern over who would watch their farms while they were out of town. Now keep in mind, I live in a rural area, so farm watching is quite common.

I took me a few minutes to realize that they were talking about Farmville because they were going on a church retreat together and wouldn't have internet access, lol. These women had to be in their 80s and I was laughing like a loon! :blush:

Well DH did buy me VIP membership so maybe cash works with them :laugh2:

Last week at Walmart I heard two older ladies talking with concern over who would watch their farms while they were out of town. Now keep in mind, I live in a rural area, so farm watching is quite common.

I took me a few minutes to realize that they were talking about Farmville because they were going on a church retreat together and wouldn't have internet access, lol. These women had to be in their 80s and I was laughing like a loon! :blush:

See, that wouldn't happen with me. I don't go anywhere! :thumbup: lol

That will be me at 80 :rofl:

My mum had to talk to some older ladies (bearing in mind my mum is 71) about software and specifically powerpoint. One of the ladies who was 92 piped up with "I've been using powerpoint for years!" Now my mum was confused as she didn't think the woman owned a computer/laptop of any type so asked the lady about it to which she replied "well yes I just get the plug of the item I want to use and plug it into the powerpoint" :rofl: But technically she's right :rofl:

It's because you're not a VIP member Indigo, you get a free trial of VIP membership then you only get the basic membership after that, so you don't get DPO count anymore

Does anybody know when FF adds the numbers for dpo?

For the last 2 cycles FF has given me my O day and added dpo 4 days after my actual ovulation date :thumbup:

I'm 7dpo with no count.

Maybe they just like you better Macwooly!

Ready...Do u have a full membership? Did u actually pay for it? I didn't, so i wonder if that is it....I am not a full member...

Or...they probably just like Wooly better...

No, I'm not a full member. Not sure how much a full membership would help me. If anything, it might make me more obsessed.

No, I'm not a full member. Not sure how much a full membership would help me. If anything, it might make me more obsessed.

Ok...so that must be it...No dpo numbering if they don't get your cash...It's ok...I can count...

They gave me 5 days of full membership to get me to buy....but I think I can live without it...

Well I don't like all the extra info, where it's telling me I have prego symptoms and that my due date is my birthday, I can really do without that kind of crap.

My trial runs out next week, and I'm just going to stay with the base package.

I have chosen not to see preggo symptoms as it will wind me up totally.

Although I love how everything keeps telling me that gas/flatulence is a symptom as it means every mammal in my home is pregnant 24/7 :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->