Ovulating more than once per cycle

Oh no! :nope:

Porkchop is neutered and like I said before, he will never turn down a hot piece of as*. :growlmad:

How is Lola normally around other dogs? Maybe you should take her to the shelter with you one day for a visit and see which puppy she gravitates towards? Also, IDK if you have a Petsmart where you live, but they usually have adoptions on the weekends.

They do that even after they are neutered?

We never had a male dog before...

Maybe we should stick to girls..?...Lola seems to prefer them anyway....

How is Lola normally around other dogs? .

It depends...She usually starts off shy, likes to observe first before joining in...but she usually warms up quickly. Male dogs REALLY like her. She is usually afraid of little dogs for some reason and it takes longer for her to warm up to them...

Porkchop is the first male dog that I have ever had and yes, he is still going strong; even though his nuts are in a jar somewhere, lol.

The vet told me it is a learned behavior, not hormonal. He was actually neutered a month early bc he started humping everything dog in sight and we had hoped it would change his behavior...not so much.

Have you seen the movie "Best In Show?" Porky is just like the humping pug at the end, lol.

Porkchop is the first male dog that I have ever had and yes, he is still going strong; even though his nuts are in a jar somewhere, lol.

The vet told me it is a learned behavior, not hormonal. He was actually neutered a month early bc he started humping everything dog in sight and we had hoped it would change his behavior...not so much.

Have you seen the movie "Best In Show?" Porky is just like the humping pug at the end, lol.

Yes...that movie was hilarious!:haha:

It is one of my favorites, but I will also watch anything with Jane Lynch in it, including Glee, lol.

I am so tempted to test right now...i just want to know one way or another....Do you have to use first morning urine?

I am so tempted to test right now...i just want to know one way or another....Do you have to use first morning urine?

I never have; my honest opinion about that is if you are pregnant, you will get a positive test anytime of day. Think about it, the doc never requires FMU; it's just not possible. Go for it! :hugs:

I never have; my honest opinion about that is if you are pregnant, you will get a positive test anytime of day. Think about it, the doc never requires FMU; it's just not possible. Go for it! :hugs:

Lemme go see how many I have left. I need at least 5 to get me to 14 dpo...

Looks like a negative...need to wait 5 minutes...

I want Clomid...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->