Ovulating more than once per cycle

I didn't know gas is a symptom...

This was how I knew I was pregnant with my third.
You're going to hate me when I say that it was definately indigestion, but it was different from normal indigestion. . . and I can't explain the difference. Sorry.
I had a bfn and told my husband "For somebody that's not pregnant, I'm feeling very pregnant." bfp next morning.

Undercooked chicken? Yuck.

Here's a great story about that. My friend made a casserole with raw chicken and set in on the counter for a few minutes prior to baking, and she walked away.

Her 15 year old son came home, saw the casserole, and ate half of it!!!!!!!!

Now, if that doesn't make you puke nothing will.

Undercooked chicken? Yuck.

Here's a great story about that. My friend made a casserole with raw chicken and set in on the counter for a few minutes prior to baking, and she walked away.

Her 15 year old son came home, saw the casserole, and ate half of it!!!!!!!!

Now, if that doesn't make you puke nothing will.

Eeeeeewwwwwwwwww :sick:

I am completely blaming DH for the chicken; he cut it up and the pieces were not all the same size, so I couldn't tell what was cooked and what was rare, lol! :blush:

DD told me she did not appreciate having to get up at 5 in the morning to visit the bathroom and DH was much more graphic than that, lol.

DH went out to eat with his father tonight and I ordered DD a pizza.

I think I put on 5 pounds just thinking about pizza :nope:

I am completely blaming DH for the chicken; he cut it up and the pieces were not all the same size, so I couldn't tell what was cooked and what was rare, lol! :blush:

DD told me she did not appreciate having to get up at 5 in the morning to visit the bathroom and DH was much more graphic than that, lol.

AHA! So in actuality it was DH that buggered it up from the beginning! Good one DH! :rofl:

AHA! So in actuality it was DH that buggered it up from the beginning! Good one DH! :rofl:

He earned his own tummy troubles! :haha:

s

Well, they met at a dog park and Lola hated him....:nope::nope::nope::nope:

He, on the other hand loved her...:flower::flower::flower::flower::flower:

He kept on trying to hump her....
She snipped at him a few times to get him to stop, but he didn't care...
He wanted to get laid. :sex::sex::sex::sex::sex:

He ignored all the other bitches in the park...:sulk::sulk::sulk::sulk::sulk:
He only had eyes for her...:winkwink::winkwink::winkwink::winkwink:

Lola was more interested in a female, all black Great Dane that drooled all over her.

:dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh:

This happens ALL the time...
They all try to hump Lola...no matter how many other bitches are around...
I don't get it.....
She is spayed!:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"