Ovulating?

JennP

Reaction score
So we are currently not trying, but will be as soon as i get my cycle next month. So the countdown is on. But I'm trying to be as proactive as i can since we aren't very active when it comes to the bedroom.... I'm reading that you can tell when you are ovulating because your discharge is very clear and slippery like egg whites.
I specifically remember this happening one day about 3 years ago and was so confused and someone told me it must've been ovulation.
But now here's my question...
Is it normal to only experience it that one time? Am i still ovulating?
Thats the one and only time I've ever experienced that. I mean, that one time was a lot. But i don't feel like I've experienced that same textured type discharge to make me think im ovulating again. Or am i probably just missing the signs these days? Is it possible that was just a large amount and after that it's just less?
This all JUST occured to me as i was reading posts.

Egg white cervical mucus (ew) is more stretchy than slippery. Your CM goes through phases on how fertile you may be: watery, ew, creamy, dried up. When it happens is different for everyone though. For me, I get ew the day before through the day after O. If you're taking an antihistamine that can make your CM dry up. You may have noticed it once and never again, kinda one of those things easy to miss if you're not TTC. :)

There are other ways to track ovulation such as OPKs (ovulation prediction kits) and BBT (basal body temp). You'll notice a lot of people on this board have charts in their signatures, which is us tracking our BBT.

Egg white cervical mucus (ew) is more stretchy than slippery. Your CM goes through phases on how fertile you may be: watery, ew, creamy, dried up. When it happens is different for everyone though. For me, I get ew the day before through the day after O. If you're taking an antihistamine that can make your CM dry up. You may have noticed it once and never again, kinda one of those things easy to miss if you're not TTC. :)

There are other ways to track ovulation such as OPKs (ovulation prediction kits) and BBT (basal body temp). You'll notice a lot of people on this board have charts in their signatures, which is us tracking our BBT.

Ok! So it is something im probably just not noticing then. And the antihistamine will add to it! Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rubysan
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->