ovulation after a chemical

natalie4

Reaction score
A little background - I'm 29 and dh is 30. Our third month ttc I got out bfp at 12 dpo. Unfortunately my period started a week later, 5 days late (I'm like clockwork).

It was just like a normal period, and I counted the first day as cd1. Here I an on cd 19 and not sure if I o'd. I was using cb digi opks and never got a smiley but they don't always work for me. My cycles are always 27 days.

What do you think? Is there a chance I o'd or is it more likely it will take a cycle to get back to normal? Any insight is welcome :)

You could have ovulated, but it's just as likely that you haven't yet. I had a chemical pregnancy back in June. My period came 5 days late, just like yours. I was hoping since it was so early, and the bleeding seemed normal, that I would ovulate on time... But no such luck. I started testing with OPKs as soon as the bleeding stopped. I didn't get a positive OPK until CD 37. I got my period 13 days later.

I would suggest that you don't give up yet. Your body may still gear up for ovulation. I wasn't as fortunate, but many women are able to conceive before they even make it to the next cycle. Fingers crossed for you!

Thanks for the insight! I'm guessing that I'm out this cycle. Cd 22 now and still no +opk. At this point I just want af to come so I can get back to normal and try again.

Chemicals are no fun, such a tease :(

I had a chemical on June 27th didn't get a period found out I was pg again on September 18th

Sorry to hear about your chemical Natalie. I'm going through one too at the moment.

Good luck to you, I hope you have ovulated or that your cycles get back to normal soon. Do you chart your temp? I find it really helpful

I had a chemical on June 27th didn't get a period found out I was pg again on September 18th

Did you mean that you didn't get a period just in June? Or for remaining months too? I had a cp late oct/early November. Had period nov dec and so far missed my Jan period. I am normally 28 day cycle currently on 39! Negative pregnancy test :( so confused!

Did you mean that you didn't get a period just in June? Or for remaining months too? I had a cp late oct/early November. Had period nov dec and so far missed my Jan period. I am normally 28 day cycle currently on 39! Negative pregnancy test :( so confused!

The only period I had was the chemical that was it until I found out I was pg with my daughter x

Well I must have ovulated... bfp only 3.5 weeks after chemical!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->