Ovulation after MC

MarieLou72

Mummy to 1, MC#2
Reaction score
Hi everyone

I miscarried in September at just over 8 weeks, then got my first AF 3 weeks later, which I think is quite early. Was a bit upset as would have liked to have got pregnant again immediately but kept positive and saw it as being able to TTC again a week earlier that I would have been able to had AF been on time!!

Anyway my cycle is usually 27 days so I was due to get a "High" on my monitor yesterday but still low, and low today too. Hardly any CM which I do usually get around ovulation time, so wondering if my cycles are going to be a bit all over the place!

Anyone got any experience of this??

xxxx

Sorry for your loss!
my ov was a week late after mine but i think everyone is different and it takes some ladies cycles longer to regulate again.
Hope it sorts itself out soon! x

i dont know me as when i ad mc in mar08 i didnt do opk till june and got poss tests then ,i had a d&c wether that makes a difference i dont know ,am really sry 4 ur loss any support u need ur in the right place tho:) as lots of us av been thro this aswell....good luck for ur next STICKY :bfp: :)

I mc in June and my first two cycles were longer than usuall by about 3-4days. Now I seem to have switched to a 28day... which is fine by me but I used to be 29-30day. I think only last month I started feeling like things were normal again. So about three cycles, but that's me. Like the girls have said, everyone is different.
Keep watching that monitor lady, you'll get your high. :) Good luck.
P

Hi everyone

I miscarried in September at just over 8 weeks, then got my first AF 3 weeks later, which I think is quite early. Was a bit upset as would have liked to have got pregnant again immediately but kept positive and saw it as being able to TTC again a week earlier that I would have been able to had AF been on time!!

Anyway my cycle is usually 27 days so I was due to get a "High" on my monitor yesterday but still low, and low today too. Hardly any CM which I do usually get around ovulation time, so wondering if my cycles are going to be a bit all over the place!

Anyone got any experience of this??

xxxx

Hi MarieLou,

I had my D&C in 4th Aug but had to have a follow up ERPC 1st Sep because there was still a large amount of plecenta inside.

Like you I got my first :af: three weeks after my ERPC, a week earlier than expected. I also used OPKs and didn't pick up any surge but went to see my gynea because after my period ended I continued to spot pink cm for another week. He took a look at my ovaries and said because :af: had arrived early he has predicted that this month will probably be a 32 day cycle instead of a 27 day cycle.

The point for me bringing this up, is perhaps you should keep on :sex: because it is possible that your cycle also could be a bit longer this month which means that your surge will be on a later date then the one you think, perhaps CD17 or CD18? Best of luck, hope you get your :bfp: soon

hi
I had a chemical pregnancy in sept and it took an extra 4 days to get a surge on opk's. I eventually ov'd on cd20 compared to 16/17 as normal.
Stay positive-I hope your cycle sorts itself out soon!
Xxxxx

Hi hun, sorry to hear about your loss, but to second everyones's posts...i think anything and everything is possible after a mc... your body needs the time to get from where it was- pg- to non-pg- it can take a while.

My advice would be to stay at it and hopefully you'll be lucky :)

Omi xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->