Ovulation after miscarriage

glong88

Mummy to 2 boys and a princess
Reaction score
Just wondering, of any of you that had a miscarriage ....

How many weeks where you went your miscarried and how long did it take you to ovulate after?

I had a miscarriage around 6 weeks, only bleed for 4/5 days and I'm on cd13, my normal ovulation day and opk is negative :(

Hey glong, I was so sorry to hear about your mc :hugs: my situation is slightly different. I had an ERPC at 11 weeks. I spotted for a few days after, not much though. I ovulated 6 days later than normal, taking the ERPC as cd1. And sure enough af arrived 6 days later than normal too so my lp stayed the same. Sending you lots of luck xx

Hi there,

Really sorry to hear about the miscarriage and I know how you feel.. I had a miscarriage at 5 weeks and we decided to start trying right away.

Counting the very first sign of bleeding as day 1 of my cycle (25th April 2016), I started using an ovulation kit and got a positive on day 21! I had given up and thought I wouldn't ovulate this month and would have to wait until the following month for my body to get back in sync after the miscarriage or something, but there was the little smiley on day 21 :)

I'm now at 10DPO and home pregnancy tests are still showing negative.. Fingers crossed in the next few days something shows up! If I have to wait again until next month's ovulation I'm going to be so impatient, I already am!

If you want to know more details about my experience, here is my post: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/2392232-impatiently-waiting.html

Goodluck!!

Lea Lea xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back